From JonDonym Wiki
Benefits: It is possible to harm you in manifold ways using the data you left behind while using the Internet. The Benefits describe specific risks, which the IP-anonymization provided by JonDonym is protecting you against.
Futher informations for JonDonym users:
Mix Proxy Operators
JonDonym works in an different way than Tor or I2P. You can not start a mix server and hope, you will be part of the anonymous proxy service. You have to become a verified mix operator first. The mix server software is distributed only as source code. You have to compile it by self. For configuration help we provide the MixConfigTool.
- How to become a Mix Operator
- How to setup and prepare your Server
- Mix Installation Guide
- How to configure the Mix Server
PDF books: Mix Operator Guide (Linux), Mix Operator Guide (FreeBSD)
- JonDo changelog (stable version)
- JonDo changelog (beta version)
- JonDoFox extension for Firefox
- JonDoFox profile for Firefox
- Programming Standards The document contains some important rules that code developers should follow to ensure a good cooperation and readability.
- JonDo sources JonDo developer information and sources
- JonDoFox sources JonDoFox developer information sources