Registered users can edit subpages of this section and add helpful content. Registration is free and does not need personal data.
Information for JonDo and JonDoFox users
- Why using JonDonym - Benefits
- Use cases for anonymous e-mail communication
- Other use cases and compatible web pages
- Security notes for anonymous web surfing
- Alternative browser configuration
- With JonDonym compatible applications
- With JonDonym not compatible applications
FAQ for JonDo and JonDoFox
JonDoConsole (GUI less client for JonDonym)
For all of you who do not like those fancy GUIs we have a console client, JonDoConsole, as well. It is a JonDonym client with simple console interface and it offers a telnet interface for remote control. At the moment we offer two software versions of the JonDoConsole:
- JonDoConsole.jar is a Java application for Winows, Linux and MacOS.
- jondodaemon is a package for Debian and Ubuntu. You can install it from our software repository.
Mix Proxy Operators
You cannot start a mix server and hope, you will be part of the anonymous proxy service. You have to become a verified mix operator first. All you need to know about certification, software setup and so on you may find here ->.
- JonDo/JonDoFox Changelogs:
- JonDo/JonDoFox Sources and Programming Standards:
- Programming Standards The document contains some important rules that code developers should follow to ensure a good cooperation and readability.
- JonDo sources JonDo developer information and sources.
- JonDoFox sources JonDoFox developer information and sources.
- JonDoFox developer version The current JonDoFox alpha of the next release
- Mix server Sources and Information