<metakeywords>JonDonym User FAQ Mix operator Guide</metakeywords> File:En.png File:De.png
JonDonym Users (feel free to create and add helpful articles here)
- Benefits: It is possible to harm you in manifold ways using the data you left behind while using the Internet. The Benefits describe specific risks, which the IP-anonymization provided by JonDonym is protecting you against.
- Applications usable with JonDo: There are a a lot of applications you might use while using JonDo, especially if you are connected to premium services.
Mix Proxy Operators
JonDonym works in a different way than Tor or I2P. You cannot start a mix server and hope, you will be part of the anonymous proxy service. You have to become a verified mix operator first. The mix server software is distributed only as source code. You have to compile it by yourself. For configuration help we provide the MixConfigTool.
- How to become a Mix Operator
- How to setup and prepare your Server
- Mix Installation Guide
- How to configure the Mix Server
- Sources and Programming Standards: