Changelog livecd en
Changelog version 0.9.71.1 (2015-01-30)
- update Tor hidden services for Electrum
Changelog version 0.9.71 (2015-01-30)
- update add-on for JonDoFox and added CanvasBlocker
- blacklist Firewire kernel modules for security reasons
- disabled XFCE power management for monitor because of problems in some cases
- update OpenJDK-JRE
Changelog version 0.9.70 (2015-01-22)
- replaces Firefox 34 by selfcompiles Firefox 31.4.0
- software updates for TorBrowserBundle, Tor, OpenJDK, OpenSSL, OpenSSH...
- added logical volume manager lvm2
- remoeved POND because of installation problems
Changelog version 0.9.68 (2014-12-15)
- Replaced Firefox by self compiled, hardened Firefox 34.0.5
- Update Pidgin, hardened Pidgin and disables SSLv3 and RC4 cipher for TLS connections
- Security Updates for TorBrowserBundle, Tor, Icedove, OpenJDK, libgcrypt....
Changelog version 0.9.67 (2014-11-04)
- Updates for Icedove, Tor, TorBrowserBundle, wget, zuluCrypt
- Added Veracrypt (a sucessor for Truecrypt)
Changelog version 0.9.66 (2014-10-23)
- Important security update for Pidgin (version 2.10.10)
- Added support for Tox protocol to Pidgin (serverless, secure instant messaging, alpha!)
- Update TorBirdy add-on for Icedove with some modifications:
- using HKPS keyserver with proxy "JonDo" and without proxy (SSL encrypted)
- using SOCKS5 proxy for keyserver connections with Tor, because no HTTP proxy is running
- using Tor (Vidalia) and not TorBrowserBundle for proxy "Tor"
- small updates for add-ons of JonDoFox and TorBrowser
- added OpenPGP key email@example.com, because future downloads for live-dvd will be signed with this key
Changelog version 0.9.65 (2014-10-17)
- updates for JonDoFox, TorBrowserBundle, bash, OpenSSL
- bugfix for MAT, MAT-GUI is back in program menu
- installed libsodium and dnscrypt-proxy, but it is not running be default
Changelog version 0.9.64 (2014-09-30)
- replaced accepted certificate for anonbox.net
- replaced XFCE mixer by Pulseaudio mixer
- disabled Xv in parole by default for compatibilty with old hardware
(This update is not security relevant)
Changelog version 0.9.63 (2014-09-27)
- Important security updates for TorBrowser, Icedove and Bash again
Changelog version 0.9.62 (2014-09-25)
- Important security update for Firefox, Tor, Icedove, Bash, apt
Changelog version 0.9.61 (2014-09-17)
- Replaced JonDoBrowser by Firefox+JonDoFox
- software updates for TorBrowserBundle, Tor, GnuPG...
- improved support for OpenPGP smartcards
- added bootlogd
Changelog version 0.9.60 (2014-08-16)
- Security updates for TorBrowserBundle, Tor, OpenSSL, OpenJDK, Linux kernel
- Updates for NoScript and Downloadhelper in JonDoBrowser
Changelog version 0.9.59 (2014-07-27)
- software updates for JonDoBrowser, TorBrowserBundle, OpenJDK, OpenSSL...
Changelog version 0.9.58 (2014-06-27)
- Added VirtualBox x11 guest utilities
- Software updates for Icedove, GnuPG, OpenSSL, iodine, LibTiff, SCDaemon
- Update browser add-ons
- Deaktivate weak SSL cipher (RC4, 3DES) in Icedove to avoid TLS downgrade attacks
Changelog version 0.9.57 (2014-06-13)
- software updates für JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, zuluCrypt, OpenSSL, GnuTLS, Tor, Strongswan, libavcodecs, Linux Kernel
Changelog version 0.9.56.1 (2014-05-11)
- The MAC addresses of all network interfaces are faked at boot time, not only eth0 and wlan0.
- Bugfix for start script of Filezilla.
Changelog version 0.9.56 (2014-05-03)
Updates for 50 software packages: JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, base-files curl dpkg enigmail gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad icedove icedove-l10n-de icedove-l10n-es-es icedove-l10n-fr icedove-l10n-it icedove-l10n-pl icedove-l10n-ru icedove-l10n-sv-se imagemagick imagemagick-common libcurl3 libcurl3-gnutls libgstreamer-plugins-bad0.10-0 libjbig0 liblcms2-2 libmagick++5 libmagickcore5 libmagickwand5 libmms0 libopenjpeg2 libsmbclient libsnmp-base libsnmp15 libsoup-gnome2.4-1 libsoup2.4-1 libssl1.0.0 libstrongswan libwbclient0 libxml2 libxml2-utils linux-image-3.2.0-4-486 linux-libc-dev openjdk-6-jre openjdk-6-jre-headless openjdk-6-jre-lib openssl python-libxml2 strongswan strongswan-ikev1 strongswan-ikev2 strongswan-nm strongswan-starter virtualbox-guest-utils
Changelog version 0.9.55.1 (2014-04-09)
- Update for TorBrowserBundle
Changelog version 0.9.55 (2014-04-09)
- security update for libssl1.0.0 openssh-client openssl
- update add-ons of JonDoBrowser
- added pcscd to use OpenPGP smartcards
- removed clipboard applet completely
Changelog version 0.9.54 (2014-03-28)
- added cli (command line interface), it was not possible to install GUI of POND for Debian wheezy.
- disabled the clipboard applet, because the content will is not deleted after copy of passwords from KeePassX automatically.
- proxy-switch menu in JonDoBrowser without proxy disabled, because it was enabled unintentionally in version 0.9.53.
Changelog version 0.9.53 (2014-03-21)
- Softare updates for JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, Electrum, zuluCrypt, cups, file, libgnutls26, libgnutlsxx27, libmagic1, libpython2.7, libwiretap2, libwsutil2, python2.7, python2.7-minimal, tzdata, tzdata-java, udisks, virtualbox-guest-utils, wireshark.
- added DuckDuckGo's Tor hidden service to TorBrowser search engines
- check if Tor was running if a Tor hidden server was selected for Electrum
- added default proxy selection to Filezilla startup (only for DVD)
- update bookmarks for email proider and temp email accounts in JonDoBrowser
- small improvements in russian translation
Changelog version 0.9.52 (2014-03-03)
- update add-ons for JonDoBrowser, all proxy exeption in JonDo mode are removed with this update
- using hunspell dictionaries for spellcheck in JonDoBrowser
- patches TorBrirdy to enforce "on_startup_login = false" und "on_biff_login = false" for new mail accounts in Icedove
- bugfix for unsing OpenPGP keyservers in Tor mode with Icedove
- removed all proxy exceptions in JonDo mode and Tor mode by TorBirdy patch
- Electrum can use Tor hidden services, you may select it on startup
- added Calyx Institut XMPP service to pre-defined accounts in Pidgin
- removed dukgo XMPP from pre-defined accounts in Pidgin because of bad SSL encryption
- removes not working IRC networks from pre-defined accounts in Pidgin
- software updates for Jitsi, MAT, libgnutls-openssl27 libgnutls26 libgnutlsxx27 libmagic1, file
Changelog version 0.9.51 (2014-02-14)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser 0.13, Pidgin 2.10.19, TorBrowser, MAT 0.5.1, zuluCrypt....)
- menu starter for mat-gui disabled, because mat-gui doesn't work, use rigth-click in file manager to remove metadata in files
- Wireshark prepared for non-root usage, tutorial will be online soon as possible
- user agent for JonDoBrowser without proxy is "Firefox (Win32)"
- added IP addresses and hostnames of JonDonym infoservice to /etc/hosts to avoid DNS queries
Changelog version 0.9.50.5 (2014-01-31)
- security update for Pidgin
- added signatur key for TBB to OpenPGP keyring, you may download the latest TBB by self if the live-cd was oout of date and verify the download.
Changelog version 0.9.50.4 (2014-01-30)
- Update TorBrowserBundle
- Update known TLS certificates for Pidgin
- Added two XMPP dummy accounts for Pidgin
Changelog version 0.9.50.3 (2014-01-21)
- enabled auto-hide for desktop taskbar
- update browser add-ons
Changelog version 0.9.50.2 (2014-01-13)
- remove Truecrypt, you can create and manage Trucrypt volumes with zuluCrypt
- added SILC support to Pidgin
- update MAT to version 0.4.2
- remove TCP timestamps as recommeded by J. Appelbaum for live-cds with Tor
- update browser add-ons
Changelog version 0.9.50.1 (2014-01-05)
- update add-ons for TorBrowser and JonDoBrowser
- improved encryption for persistent storage and encrypted USB devices (paramters for LUKSformat: -c aes-xts-plain64 -s 256 -h sha512)
Changelog version 0.9.50 (2014-01-01)
- software updates (TorBrowser, Tor, Electrum)
- small improvements for Icedove configuration
- JonDoBrowser without proxy uses TorBrowser User-Agent fake
- set DNS server for proxychains to 188.8.131.52 because it uses DNSSEC
Changelog version 0.9.49 (2013-12-16)
- Updates for JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, Icedove...
Changelog version 0.9.48.1 (2013-11-14)
- Update to latest TorBrowser
- bugfix for configuration Pidgin+Tor and JonDoBrowser
Changelog version 0.9.48.1 (2013-11-14)
- set mailnews.headers.showSender = true in Thunderbird
Changelog version 0.9.48 (2013-11-13)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, TorBirdy, Electrum.... (updates for 52 packages)
- added password set dialog for user account at startup
- added gedit (only for live-dvd), because some use did not like teh editor mousepad
Changelog Version 0.9.47 (27.09.2013)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser, TorBrowser, Icedove...)
- changed the desktop beackrount to XFCE artwork
- replaced PDF viewer Evince by ePDFview because ePDFview doesn't require GNOME libs
- added actions to the file context menu of Thunnar to convert PDF and office documente to plain text
- bugfix for opening PDFs in Thunnar by click
Changelog version 0.9.46 (2013-09-02)
- update JonDo to version 0.19.001
- update JonDoBrowser add-ons and added PDF.js
- added a more secure configuration for GnuPG
- added starter for virtual keyborad on desktop and applications menu
- added Digital invisible Ink Toolkit to DVD (stegano tool)
Changelog version 0.9.45 (2013-08-15)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser, Thunderbird, Electrum....)
- added localisations for JonDoBrowser.
- TorBrowser 0.3 alpha is used for anonymous surfing with Tor to make "New identity" working.
- Did NOT update MAT, because version 0.4 is not working well in the environment of our live-cd ("mat-gui" did not start, "mat" did not support PDF files)
- unsing TorBirdy for Thunderbird profile "default" too and set it to "no proxy" (transparent anonymisation)
- removed MTA exim4, because it is not need for Mixmaster anymore.
- removed I2P because it is not secure at the moment
- added Tahoe-LAFS (encrypted and distributet open source cloud storage)
Changelog version 0.9.44 (2013-07-05)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser 0.8, I2P 0.9.6 ....)
- proxy switch in JonDobrowser disabled, choose an anonymisation service on browser startup
- use TorBrowser for anonymous surfing with Tor
- added zuluCrypt to DVD (GUI to manage dm-crypt encrypted container)
- moved I2P to DVD only
Changelog version 0.9.43 (2013-05-23)
- enable support for LUKS-encrypted persistent USB storage
- added a wizard for preparing persisten USB storage media (see online-help at Create persistence device)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser 0.7, Jitsi 2.2 ...)
- re-added I2P router with suitable configuration for live systems
- added Wuala cloud storage software
- small improvements for multi-language support
- small improvements for Thunar
Changelog version 0.9.42 (2013-04-22)
- bugfix for Electrum Bitcoin client
- small improvements for multi-language support
Changelog version 0.9.41 (2013-04-12)
- first i18n version with English, German, French, Spain, Italy, Schwedish, Polish and Russian languages packs.
- new tutorial for installation on USB sticks
- update JonDoBrowser to version 0.6
- update TorBirdy and other software
- added Bitcoin client Electrum with configuration for anonymous usage
- removed Linux kernel i686-pae
- set hostname to host to match recommendations for anonymous live distributions
Changelog version 0.9.40 (2013-02-28)
- software updates for JonDoBrowser (and Add-ons), Icedove, Pidgin, OpenSSL, Java, Tor, Vidalia and more
- changes user agent for surfing with Tor to latest version of TorBrowserBundle ("Firefox 17.0")
- deiable grouping of windowslist in desktop taskbar
- changes in predefined account list for pidgin
Changelog version 0.9.39 (2013-01-31)
- update MAT to version 0.3.4
- improved hardware support for printer
- start local MTA exim4 only if requiered by Mixmaster
Changelog version 0.9.37 (2013-01-17)
- update JonDoBrowser to version 0.4
- security update for Icedove
Changelog version 0.9.36 (2013-01-09)
- configuration bugfix for JonDoBrowser, update add-ons
- security updates for GnuPG and CUPS
- added configurations for Mixmaster+Tor
Changelog version 0.9.35 (2012-12-18)
- Small configuration bugfix for JonDoBrowser+Tor. Polipo is used for HTTP+HTTPS proxy.
Changelog version 0.9.34 (2012-12-14)
- added preconfigured PDF printer for CUPS
- added ARandR, a GUI for multi monitor configuration
- added TorChat (only DVD)
- added Skype (only DVD)
- added VirtualBox guest utilities
- small bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.33 (2012-12-05)
- update to JonDoBrowser 0.3.1 (bugfix relaese Firefox 17.0.1)
Changelog version 0.9.32 (2012-11-23)
- software updates (JonDoBrowser 0.3 and so on)
- added GStreamer codec packages bad and ugly to play more media files with Parole
- disable compositing for window manager and remove the dock Plank for more liquid GUI appearance
- small bugfixes for desktop settings
- remove I2P and GnuNet because the configuration is complex with changed MAC addresses
- improved hardware support for printer
Changelog version 0.9.31.1 (2012-11-02)
- bugfix for JonDoBrowser symbol in the Plank dock
- extensions.blocklist.enabled for Icedove disabled
Changelog version 0.9.31 (2012-10-31)
- software updates for JonDoBrowser 0.2.2, Icedove, I2P, Tor....
- added international fonts for Chinesisch, Thai, Dzongha, Indic and Arabic websites.
- LibreOffice.org: Java disabled and the storing of personal information in documents
- JonDoBrowser: SSLv3 disabled, bookmarks fixed
- NoScript: disable the check of WAN-IP in ABE protection.
- removed the add-on for bidirection writing in Icedove, because it was not compatible with the new version
- bugfixes for spellchecking in Icedove
Changelog version 0.9.30 (2012-10-23)
- bugfix for printer configuration
- replaced Thunderbird by Icedove 10esr to simplify updates for us.
- added EncFS and Cryptkeeper (a GUI for encrypted filesystems)
- added a sound recorder, Wireshark and GnuNet on the DVD version.
Changelog version 0.9.29 (2012-10-17)
- Switched from Debian squeeze to Debian wheezy.
- Added a DVD version with more software (LibreOffice.org, GIMP, BlueGriffon for website development, Calibre for eBooks).
- Bugfixes and improvements for the XFCE desktop.
- Improved hardware support for printer (HP, Epson, Lexmark, Minolta) and scanner.
- Replaced Firefox+JonDoFox with JonDoBrowser v.0.2.
- Replaced VLC-Player with Parole.
- Removed Bluefish (CD version) and added BlueGriffon (DVD version)
- Update for OTR encryption for Pidgin to version 4.0.
- Update GnuPG configuration and connect OpenPGP keyserver only SSL encrypted.
- Removed support for PPTP-VPNs, because it is not secure.
- Added suppot for Iodine-VPNs (IP over DNS).
- Using the default username user of Debian live and the default hostname.
Changelog version 0.9.28.1 (2012-09-05)
- bugfix for German dictionaries for Thunderbird and Firefox
Changelog version 0.9.28 (2012-08-31)
- software updates to Firefox 15.0, Thunderbird 15.0 and security updates for OTR and SSL.
- using TorBirdy for Thunderbird profil "anonym"
- adapt the GUI-style of QT4 applications (VLC player, keexpass) to match the desktop settings.
Changelog version 0.9.27-2 (2012-08-14)
- Disable memory wiping at shutdown because of problems reported by user we could not fix.
Changelog Version 0.9.27-1 (2012-08-09)
- important bugfix for Tor configuration (Tor does not start in version 0.9.27 together with Vidalia)
Changelog version 0.9.27 (2012-08-08)
- improved hardware compatibilty for newer laptops (WLAN, Wifi, Sound)
- update Firefox (version 14.0.1), Thunderbird (version 14.0), Pidgin (version 2.10.6)
- added Bleachbit and wiping the RAM after shutdown with Bleachbit to remove any traces on the computer
- replaced the VoIP client Twinkle by Jitsi
- removed the ebook reader Lucidor because it is not under development any more
Changelog version 0.9.26 (2012-07-12)
- Security update for Java
- Improved Thunderbird configuration (SSL/TLS security settings, disable tracking features in HTML emails)
Changelog version 0.9.25 (2012-06-27)
- Security fix for Pidgin over Tor configuration
Changelog version 0.9.24 (2012-06-26)
- Update JonDoFox profil to latest TorBrowser settings
- Added Gnome Disk Utility
Changelog version 0.9.23 (2012-06-24)
- Update Firefox and Thunderbird (version 13.0.1)
- Added simple-scan (small and easy scan application) and scanner drivers
Changelog version 0.9.22 (2012-06-15)
- improved configuration for mixmaster remailer
- added Figaros password manager
Changelog version 0.9.21 (2012-06-07)
- update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 13.0
- update JonDoFox profil
- added OpenPGP signatur keys of CAcert.org and C't
- added bookmarks for some Tor hidden services in Firefox
Changelog version 0.9.20 (2012-05-30)
- software updates for JonDo, NoScript, MAT
Changelog Version 0.9.19 (2012-05-21)
- update Firefox add-ons
- update Thunderbird configuration
- update Pidgin-OTR because of a critical bug
- using gpg-agent
- update MAT
Changelog version 0.9.17 (2012-04-24)
- update for Thunderbird, Pidgin and I2P
- fusewebdav added
- GStreamer "ugly" and "bad" plugins removed
Changelog version 0.9.16 (2012-04-24)
- Update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 12.0
- Update Pidgin to version 2.10.3
- Update MAT to version 0.3.0
- small Bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.14 (2012-04-16)
- added torsocks, tsocks and tor-geoipdb
Changelog version 0.9.13 (2012-04-15)
- Bugfix for mixmaster configuration
Changelog version 0.9.12 (2012-04-07)
- Update Thunderbird to version 11.0.1
- added mixmaster with pre-conficuration
- small bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.11 (2012-03-15)
- update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 11.0
- added gFTP and Bluefish for website development
- replace Adobe flash player with Gnash
- small bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.10 (2012-03-09)
- Added Tor and I2P, adapt the JonDoFox configuration for I2P
- Replace Ristretto by Shotwell, because Shotwell can import fotos from digital cameras
Changelog version 0.9.9 (2012-03-01)
- Update JonDoFox profile
- Added CUPS printing system with auto-configurtion for local printers
- Added steghide (command line tool for steganography)
- serveral bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.8 (2012-02-17)
- Update to Firefox 10.0.2 and Thunderbird 10.0.2
Changelog Version 0.9.7 (2012-02-11)
- Update to Firefox 10.0.1
- Added (A)DSL dial-in software and configuration wizzard pppoeconf
- Preconfiguration of some international dial-in numbers of Telecomix project Dialup For Egypt
- some small bugfixes
Changelog version 0.9.6 (2012-02-08)
- added nonfree firmware for some WLAN chipsets
Changelog Version 0.9.5 (2012-02-05)
- Updates to Firefox 10, Thunderbird 10, JonDoFox
- Small bug fixes
Changelog version 0.9.4 (2012-01-10)
- Installation of Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit for PDF, office documents and images.
- remove libty_plugin.so for security reasons as recommended by VLC developer team
Changelog version 0.9.3 (2012-01-02)
- fix an error for the Firefox add-on CookieMonster
- VLC media player may be used anonymous and non-anonymous
- prepare the default configuration of proxychains for JonDonym and did not use a user configuration for proxychains
Changelog version 0.9.2 (2012-01-02)
- Update Frefox add-ons
Changelog version 0.9.1 (2011-12-23)
- Update Firefox (9.0.1), Thunderbird (9.0), JonDoFox und Lucidor (0.9.7.1)
- Added KeePassX, because it was requested by user.
- Added Twinkle, a VoIP client with support for ZFONE encryption.
- Change the keyboard layout setting.
- A faster mirror for download is ready now.
Changelog version 0.9 (2011-12-13)
- Change the hostname randomly at boot time by the script from Telecomic Crypto Munitions Bureau
- Add the IRC server of Telecomix to the preconfigured server list in Pidgin