Changelog livecd en
From JonDonym Wiki
Revision as of 17:27, 3 November 2012 by Kn
Changelog Version 0.9.31.1 (2012-11-02)
- bugfix for JonDoBrowser symbol in the Plank dock
- extensions.blocklist.enabled for Icedove disabled
Changelog Version 0.9.31 (2012-10-31)
- software updates for JonDoBrowser 0.2.2, Icedove, I2P, Tor....
- added international fonts for Chinesisch, Thai, Dzongha, Indic and Arabic websites.
- LibreOffice.org: Java disabled and the storing of personal information in documents
- JonDoBrowser: SSLv3 disabled, bookmarks fixed
- NoScript: disable the check of WAN-IP in ABE protection.
- removed the add-on for bidirection writing in Icedove, because it was not compatible with the new version
- bugfixes for spellchecking in Icedove
Changelog Version 0.9.30 (2012-10-23)
- bugfix for printer configuration
- replaced Thunderbird by Icedove 10esr to simplify updates for us.
- added EncFS and Cryptkeeper (a GUI for encrypted filesystems)
- added a sound recorder, Wireshark and GnuNet on the DVD version.
Changelog Version 0.9.29 (2012-10-17)
- Switched from Debian squeeze to Debian wheezy.
- Added a DVD version with more software (LibreOffice.org, GIMP, BlueGriffon for website development, Calibre for eBooks).
- Bugfixes and improvements for the XFCE desktop.
- Improved hardware support for printer (HP, Epson, Lexmark, Minolta) and scanner.
- Replaced Firefox+JonDoFox with JonDoBrowser v.0.2.
- Replaced VLC-Player with Parole.
- Removed Bluefish (CD version) and added BlueGriffon (DVD version)
- Update for OTR encryption for Pidgin to version 4.0.
- Update GnuPG configuration and connect OpenPGP keyserver only SSL encrypted.
- Removed support for PPTP-VPNs, because it is not secure.
- Added suppot for Iodine-VPNs (IP over DNS).
- Using the default username user of Debian live and the default hostname.
Changelog Version 0.9.28.1 (2012-09-05)
- bugfix for German dictionaries for Thunderbird and Firefox
Changelog Version 0.9.28 (2012-08-31)
- software updates to Firefox 15.0, Thunderbird 15.0 and security updates for OTR and SSL.
- using TorBirdy for Thunderbird profil "anonym"
- adapt the GUI-style of QT4 applications (VLC player, keexpass) to match the desktop settings.
Changelog Version 0.9.27-2 (2012-08-14)
- Disable memory wiping at shutdown because of problems reported by user we could not fix.
Changelog Version 0.9.27-1 (2012-08-09)
- important bugfix for Tor configuration (Tor does not start in version 0.9.27 together with Vidalia)
Changelog Version 0.9.27 (2012-08-08)
- improved hardware compatibilty for newer laptops (WLAN, Wifi, Sound)
- update Firefox (version 14.0.1), Thunderbird (version 14.0), Pidgin (version 2.10.6)
- added Bleachbit and wiping the RAM after shutdown with Bleachbit to remove any traces on the computer
- replaced the VoIP client Twinkle by Jitsi
- removed the ebook reader Lucidor because it is not under development any more
Changelog Version 0.9.26 (2012-07-12)
- Security update for Java
- Improved Thunderbird configuration (SSL/TLS security settings, disable tracking features in HTML emails)
Changelog Version 0.9.25 (2012-06-27)
- Security fix for Pidgin over Tor configuration
Changelog Version 0.9.24 (2012-06-26)
- Update JonDoFox profil to latest TorBrowser settings
- Added Gnome Disk Utility
Changelog Version 0.9.23 (2012-06-24)
- Update Firefox and Thunderbird (version 13.0.1)
- Added simple-scan (small and easy scan application) and scanner drivers
Changelog Version 0.9.22 (2012-06-15)
- improved configuration for mixmaster remailer
- added Figaros password manager
Changelog Version 0.9.21 (2012-06-07)
- update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 13.0
- update JonDoFox profil
- added OpenPGP signatur keys of CAcert.org and C't
- added bookmarks for some Tor hidden services in Firefox
Changelog Version 0.9.20 (2012-05-30)
- software updates for JonDo, NoScript, MAT
Changelog Version 0.9.19 (2012-05-21)
- update Firefox add-ons
- update Thunderbird configuration
- update Pidgin-OTR because of a critical bug
- using gpg-agent
- update MAT
Changelog Version 0.9.17 (2012-04-24)
- update for Thunderbird, Pidgin and I2P
- fusewebdav added
- GStreamer "ugly" and "bad" plugins removed
Changelog Version 0.9.16 (2012-04-24)
- Update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 12.0
- Update Pidgin to version 2.10.3
- Update MAT to version 0.3.0
- small Bugfixes
Changelog Version 0.9.14 (2012-04-16)
- added torsocks, tsocks and tor-geoipdb
Changelog Version 0.9.13 (2012-04-15)
- Bugfix for mixmaster configuration
Changelog Version 0.9.12 (2012-04-07)
- Update Thunderbird to version 11.0.1
- added mixmaster with pre-conficuration
- small bugfixes
Changelog Version 0.9.11 (2012-03-15)
- update Firefox and Thunderbird to version 11.0
- added gFTP and Bluefish for website development
- replace Adobe flash player with Gnash
- small bugfixes
Changelog Version 0.9.10 (2012-03-09)
- Added Tor and I2P, adapt the JonDoFox configuration for I2P
- Replace Ristretto by Shotwell, because Shotwell can import fotos from digital cameras
Changelog Version 0.9.9 (2012-03-01)
- Update JonDoFox profile
- Added CUPS printing system with auto-configurtion for local printers
- Added steghide (command line tool for steganography)
- serveral bugfixes
Changelog Version 0.9.8 (2012-02-17)
- Update to Firefox 10.0.2 and Thunderbird 10.0.2
Changelog Version 0.9.7 (2012-02-11)
- Update to Firefox 10.0.1
- Added (A)DSL dial-in software and configuration wizzard pppoeconf
- Preconfiguration of some international dial-in numbers of Telecomix project Dialup For Egypt
- some small bugfixes
Changelog Version 0.9.6 (2012-02-08)
- added nonfree firmware for some WLAN chipsets
Changelog Version 0.9.5 (2012-02-05)
- Updates to Firefox 10, Thunderbird 10, JonDoFox
- Small bug fixes
Changelog Version 0.9.4 (2012-01-10)
- Installation of Metadata Anonymisation Toolkit for PDF, office documents and images.
- remove libty_plugin.so for security reasons as recommended by VLC developer team
Changelog Version 0.9.3 (2012-01-02)
- fix an error for the Firefox add-on CookieMonster
- VLC media player may be used anonymous and non-anonymous
- prepare the default configuration of proxychains for JonDonym and did not use a user configuration for proxychains
Changelog Version 0.9.2 (2012-01-02)
- Update Frefox add-ons
Changelog Version 0.9.1 (2011-12-23)
- Update Firefox (9.0.1), Thunderbird (9.0), JonDoFox und Lucidor (0.9.7.1)
- Added KeePassX, because it was requested by user.
- Added Twinkle, a VoIP client with support for ZFONE encryption.
- Change the keyboard layout setting.
- A faster mirror for download is ready now.
Changelog Version 0.9 (2011-12-13)
- Change the hostname randomly at boot time by the script from Telecomic Crypto Munitions Bureau
- Add the IRC server of Telecomix to the preconfigured server list in Pidgin
Changelog Beta 17 (2011-12-02)
- software updaes for JonDo (0.17.001), Firefox (8.0.1) and JonDoFox
- fixed configuration bug for VLC player
Changelog Beta 16 (2011-11-22)
- install an iptable firewall script
- sync the time with 3 timeservers after network connection was established
- configuration of "sudo" for user "jondo" to enable all functions of Truecrypt
- remove GNOME update manager, because it is useless for a live-cd
Changelog Beta 15 (2011-11-12)
- update Firefox 8.0 and Thunderbird 8.0
Changelog Beta 14 (2011-11-01)
- MAC addresses of eth0 and wlan0 are changed at boot time
- remove Skype, because it is not secure, more or less useless on a live-cd
Changelog Beta 13 (2011-10-28)
- Software updates
- Added HTTPSEverywhere to Firefox profil
- Added disk manager and ntfs-3g driver for writing support on Windows partitions
- Added Ekiga softphone for VoIP
Changelog Beta 12 (2011-10-12)
- Software updates for JonDo, Thunderbird, Lucidor, Debian sytem
- enable IPv6 privacy extensions for network interfaces eth0 and wlan0
Changelog Beta 11 (2011-09-30)
- Update Firefox 7.0.1
- Update OpenJDK JRE
Changelog Beta 10 (2011-09-29)
- Update to Firefox 7.0. Thunderbird 7.0, JonDo 0.16.001, JonDoFox
- added Microsoft core fonts
- added two prconfigured IRC server to Pidgin configuration (chat.wikileaks.org, irc.anonops.li)
Changelog Beta 9 (2011-09-18)
- replace Icedove by Thunderbird 6.0.2
- improved, secure configuration for Thunderbird
- remove CD burning tools, because more or less useless in a live-cd
Changelog Beta 8
- replace e-book reader FBReader by Lucidor, configuration is not ready, only the internet traffic is routed through JonDonym, needs some work for high anonymity