Give a part of Jondo free for public

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
Mark Luun

Give a part of Jondo free for public

Post by Mark Luun » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:04

Hi,

As Jondo seems to be phased out, i wonder why the creators are not willing to give a part of the project free for the public!? Maybe give volunteers the possibility to create servers for the free service. In a way like TOR maybe!?
If a “middlenode” issued by a private person that can not be forced to save data (as this is standart in most EU countrys) is between the standart mix cascades this would bring much privacy back. And for those who do not trust unknown operators the paied service is still fully transparent.
This would keep this great project running and worth to build further!

Ochnö

Re: Give a part of Jondo free for public

Post by Ochnö » Fri Sep 07, 2018 16:05

OMG JAP(Java Anon Proxy),which is now JonDo was\is always open source!

So find a trustworthy group like EFF,CCC,or whatever and build up your own net of nodes

https://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/develop/sources_en.html

But you then better find good developers also to get a _safe_(!)version of FF...
Tor Fox I would not trust really..
Don't you Remember,
The Fifth of November,
'Twas Gunpowder Treason Day,
I let off my gun,
And made'em all run.
And Stole all their Bonfire away.

ImNotYourFather

Post by ImNotYourFather » Mon Sep 24, 2018 14:47

I really like this site. And then there really are a lot of cool guys. But for some reason, a lot of this advertising? They are really cool, who knows? I want to order and I'm interested!

DanielRichards

Post by DanielRichards » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50

Last week I had to convert the report that was sent to me, from PDF to Word and edit it. I searched for a long time on the Internet a software, which can help to do it efficiently. After a couple of hours, I found an excellent site for this, I leave it here, maybe someone will need