Neuro-hacking

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
GiHimp

Neuro-hacking

Post by GiHimp » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:28

One of the most highly sophisticated developments for social engineering is neuro-hacking. Even the term 'social engineering' should make you shiver to the core.

Accomplishing social engineering by the widespread and systemic use of cognitive infiltration or more appropriately, “neuro-hacking” which describes the institutionalized colonization of our minds by pathological constructs designed to engineer conformity and compliance to social, cultural and geo-political directives.

The core desire of the Elite mind-set, who put social engineering into motion, is “to put an end to the human species”.

And that includes also Lawyers, Judges, Ministers, Presidents, Generals and so on, who helped deliberately or by sheer ignorance to establish these conditions in the first place.

Each and every particular individual with assets less than one billion US dollars will be subjected to extermination unless you are an asset of proven scientific importance. Let me give you an idea to rip you out of your daydreams and show you how far you and me are left behind already: Saudi King Arrives In Japan: 10 Aircraft, 500 Limos, 500 Tons of Luggage, 1,200 Hotel Rooms, 2 Golden Escalators. Get the picture?

To avoid the faith of being erased including our offspring we need to find a bridge between the Left and the Right to make both sides understand that they are played by the Elite to eradicate each other.

They don't need us anymore. We are just an inconvenient liability of the past disturbing their future world. It doesn't take rocket science to comprehend that mankind gathered enough knowledge to let a smart and highly motivated group of humans thrive without the drag of an overpopulated planet.

If we fail to transport this information to the broad public before the grip of total surveillance will silence even the remotest resistance, we are all, I repeat all (except the few mentioned above), irrevocably doomed.

The final push over the edge might not occur tomorrow or even next year but the path is clearly visible to the ones that didn't fall prey to their carefully planed and sophisticated agenda.

If you feel the need to dig deeper into the subject, I might be permitted to draw your attention to the works of Lucien Cerise: https://infrakshun.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... ss-mind-i/
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws.
GPG fingerprint: A7C8 0EED 1E96 119A EF45 8A45 6FEA 6970 D90D 004F

JotaPm

Re: Neuro-hacking

Post by JotaPm » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29

Interesting the neuro-hacking in the financial market is known as Trading Psychology and is the movement of the masses to a certain place, either panic, rumors or events that have happened that affect their feeling. An example is forex news schedule where a news item at a certain time of the day triggers the investment towards a certain direction. So the concept of neuro-hacking is common today

DanielRichards

Re: Neuro-hacking

Post by DanielRichards » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:58

now I'm beginning to understand that democracy is not so harmless. it even seems to me that all the media are built on this. you look at TV what they want. you read what they write... you can talk about it a lot