How do I automate the management of the company's internal affairs?

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
famat

Post by famat » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02

Is it real?

lianot

Re: How do I automate the management of the company's internal affairs?

Post by lianot » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:35

Modern IT technology gives you great opportunities. Create a simple and user-friendly interface for your commands with UseResponse https://www.useresponse.com/internal-he ... ing-system. To get the information they need, your employees will be able to submit their requests using a support form. Employees can also send their requests via email to a pre-set email. In doing so, the system converts these emails into tickets for your support or human resources staff.

famat

Post by famat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:59

Thank you for your advice. Now it is very important for me. My employees work online. And it is very difficult for me to control how and when the tasks of the company are performed

vipar

Post by vipar » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:57

You can take into account the current realities to improve and automate the company's work. For example, it could be a mobile app actiTIME Mobile https://www.actitime.com/actitime-mobile-app.
actiTIME Mobile is a client application that connects to the schedule system hosted on the actiTIME server and syncs schedule data with it. ActiTIME Online accounts (placed in the cloud) and standalone actiTIME installations (located on your company's internal server) work as servers. This way you can automate task planning, control progress, use of work time, and more.

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Fri May 29, 2020 4:02

I use the timesheet maker app to control my employees. I often noticed tardiness on their part and decided to introduce a strict system of penalties for tardiness. Many workers were unhappy, but my income increased by 17%, and lazy workers who slept all day at work quit. My company started to grow and my workers started to take it seriously when I started following their work. There're many different types of control over your business, choose the right app and use it. Good luck and be purposeful, then everything will work out.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43

Langdon wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 4:02
I use the timesheet maker app to control my employees. I often noticed tardiness on their part and decided to introduce a strict system of penalties for tardiness. Many workers were unhappy, but my income increased by 17%, and lazy workers who slept all day at work quit. My company started to grow and my workers started to take it seriously when I started following their work. There're many different types of control over your business, choose the right app and use it. Good luck and be purposeful, then everything will work out.
Where can I find some more feedback?

BillShiphr

Post by BillShiphr » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04

Of course, bro. You should just organize the optimized structure in your firm that will be simple and at the same time will be convenient for your business

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Thu Sep 24, 2020 22:11

Good evening! To organize your internal affairs, you may need the help of a good ecommerce development agency. I turned to them for help repeatedly. Each of my requests was considered carefully and each task was completed as accurately as possible following the requirements of the requests. Just check them out.

Garson

Post by Garson » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:57

First of all, you should choose the platform. If you do not feel sure about CMS, then the development will not be successful. Now the best thing is to build an online marketplace on Magento. Moreover, there is a wonderful article about https://elogic.co/blog/top-20-free-and- ... e-website/ that will explain all the main points of this CMS and what to use.

Certo

Post by Certo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:48

I think it might be a good enough idea for a business to outsource customer service, at least as a temporary substitute for a full service. Because this is an extremely important aspect of business that has a strong impact on customers' post-sales activity, do not neglect it.