How are industrial machines made?

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
JohnyWalter32

How are industrial machines made?

Post by JohnyWalter32 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:53

How are machines in factories made? Are they made by machines too? If yes, then how are these machines made? :shock:

TonyB

Re: How are industrial machines made?

Post by TonyB » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:12

As you travel with service by 8rental through industrial areas you will see a lot of tool and die shops, often with names such as Chuck's Tool & Jig, National Mold & Die, and so forth. Every shop specializes in making tools for a particular type of manufacturing, such as extrusion, powdered metal, sheet metal presses, or cold heading.

They have machines that are used for creating the parts for the making of things in large quantities. Engineers design the tooling and make drawings of what is needed, then the toolmakers read the drawings and create the tooling. The tooling is then shipped to the factory that ordered them.

leila_mcdonald

Post by leila_mcdonald » Fri Apr 17, 2020 16:57

very difficult question, mate

lynn21

Post by lynn21 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 17:39

Thanks for the information about the machines and I loved your post. Well, for now, I have been working as an online instrument provider and nowadays I was searching for some x-ray machines and I found pcb x ray machine services which I found very useful. I think you should also read about this.

MorrisonP

Post by MorrisonP » Wed Feb 17, 2021 16:40

Anyone knows a good place for repairing industrial machines, the company they were previously bought from went bankrupt so servicing there is not an option anymore.

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Wed Feb 17, 2021 17:29

Depends on what kind of machines. Are they intended for fabricating or automating the factory? I had a similar problem in the past when I worked as a technician at a metal sheet fabrication company, and one time, out of the blue a PLC glitched out and resulted in faulty products. It wasn’t a software problem, after a series of debugging tests were done, so that only left the hardware. In the end we sent the thing to https://www.automationstop.com/allen-bradley-repair/ and after a couple of business days they sent back the device in working condition.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Feb 19, 2021 13:39

Avanice wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 17:29
Depends on what kind of machines. Are they intended for fabricating or automating the factory? I had a similar problem in the past when I worked as a technician at a metal sheet fabrication company, and one time, out of the blue a PLC glitched out and resulted in faulty products. It wasn’t a software problem, after a series of debugging tests were done, so that only left the hardware. In the end we sent the thing to https://www.automationstop.com/allen-bradley-repair/ and after a couple of business days they sent back the device in working condition.
Thanks for the useful link.