Harry Potter Tour

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
tonyburgos

Harry Potter Tour

Post by tonyburgos » Wed Jul 03, 2019 19:23

If you have little Harry Potter fans in your family then this is a must do in Edinburgh. My kids have yet to reach the Harry Potter phase, so we haven’t personally done this tour. But I have heard good things about it and so wanted to share it with my readers.

This Edinburgh family tour lets you see Edinburgh through the eyes of Harry Potter author J.K Rowling. You will see the sites that inspired Hogwarts and the wonderful characters and also get to see where JK Rowling wrote the Harry Potter books.

All this on a fun walking tour of Edinburgh, filled with Harry Potter trivia and a fun audio-visual quiz that will have Harry Potter fans enthralled.

Edinburgh International Climbing Arena

If you’re looking for Edinburgh kids activities for a rainy day, then Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena is just on the outskirts of Edinburgh. This indoor arena is built in a disused quarry and is one of our top indoor activities for kids in Edinburgh.

Adrenaline junkies will be pleased to know that it’s not just about the climbing wall here – there is also bouldering and an aerial assault course built 30m off the ground.

If that all sounds too much for the little ones, then fear not – there is also a Scrambles soft play area, complete with its own mini climbing wall, and the Rock Tots Playroom, with dressing up, bouncy castle, bikes and trikes, puzzles and games.

TonyB

Re: Harry Potter Tour

Post by TonyB » Thu Jul 11, 2019 16:42

Edinburgh kids activities for a rainy day,last mont we went to family and chauffeur car hire edinburgh, the outside is beutiful then Europe’s largest indoor climbing arena is just on the outskirts of Edinburgh. This indoor arena is built in a disused quarry and is one of our top indoor activities for kids in Edinburgh. Enter the magical movie worlds of the Warner Bros. Studios on a 7-hour tour from London. Transfer by private car, and experience the magic and mystery of the “Harry Potter” film saga. Follow in the footsteps of Harry, Ron, Hermione and more.