can't register with an international phone number

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
FussyEater

can't register with an international phone number

Post by FussyEater » Wed Jan 13, 2021 0:35

Hello, I'm trying to create an account to order headphones and pick them up at the store, but apparently I can't do it with an international phone number. I live in Brazil and will be going to Orlando in July, so I want to make sure that what I need will be available when I'm there, because I know it's not currently available in the store I'm going to. Since I don't have an American phone number, I can't even register, so I can't order anything. Is there a way to sign up or is my only choice just to hope they have the headphones I want to buy?

IsaacBrown

Re: can't register with an international phone number

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:57

you can try using a temporary number

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:58

Checking the domain Accountsupport. At the moment, not everyone has a phone number to check their account, or they just don't want to leave their phone number details. At the moment, the technology is so advanced that there are even sites with fake numbers to verify accounts or verify a domain. I have personally used one of these sites and still do not regret it. The site hides your real phone number and allows you to trick the system with a fake number. I use this site anyway. I love the way this site works. He used it very often to confirm accounts. Here's if that site uk.verifywithsms.com

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59

JoanneCameron wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:58
Checking the domain Accountsupport. At the moment, not everyone has a phone number to check their account, or they just don't want to leave their phone number details. At the moment, the technology is so advanced that there are even sites with fake numbers to verify accounts or verify a domain. I have personally used one of these sites and still do not regret it. The site hides your real phone number and allows you to trick the system with a fake number. I use this site anyway. I love the way this site works. He used it very often to confirm accounts. Here's if that site uk.verifywithsms.com
I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours