Amount of IP and Cascades

If sometime something does not work...
BenjaminK

Amount of IP and Cascades

Post by BenjaminK » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:59

Hello,

How much IP addresses each exit node within a mix cascade has ? How often those IP addresses change ?

Thank you very much.

cane

Re: Amount of IP and Cascades

Post by cane » Mon Sep 30, 2013 16:43

How much IP addresses each exit node within a mix cascade has ?
One.
How often those IP addresses change ?
Usually never, but only in very few cases if the exit mix was moved to a new location/datacenter.

BenjaminK

Post by BenjaminK » Mon Sep 30, 2013 20:09

If the exit nodes have a static IP address, that means that all the exit nodes are known as JonDo's addresses, am I right ?

JohnHenry

Post by JohnHenry » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37

Before starting again this useless discussion about"hiding behind unknown ips"-better read the help
http://anonymous-proxy-servers.net/en/help/index.html

There are no "unknown ips".Whatever proxy you are using,if it's a Tor node,VPN or whatever proxy-they are all "known".
Every admin can find lists about this in the net and if he want's,block them.

BenjaminK

Post by BenjaminK » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37

Ok, but what If I want to surf on the web to sites like PayPal, Google ? Anti-Fruad system won't block me for surfing through proxy/banned IP address ?
By that, I mean that if an idiot before me used the JonDo's exit node for bad purposes and the IP address of that exit node got blacklisted, I won't be able to use it after him, am I right ?

cane

Post by cane » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37

The exit IP addresses of JonDonym are public. You can see it here (XML file): http://78.129.207.59:8080/exitaddresses

Google doesn't block JonDonym IP addresses by default. An IP address is blocked by Google if too much requests are coming from this IP. Changing the IP addresses doesn't help, because the new IP addresses will send the same number of requests to Google. In most cases JonDonym free services are affected by this security feature of Google. Don't use Google and you don't have problems. You may use "Startpage" search engine to get Google search results.

PayPal.com doesn't block JonDonym IP addresses by default. PayPal is using IP addresses for geolocation possibility checks. If you login to PayPal with a JonDonym exit in USA and a hour later with an JonDonym exit in France you are blocked, because it is not possible to jet from USA to France in one hour. Use the same mix cascade for PayPal connections and you don't have trouble with PayPal.
By that, I mean that if an idiot before me used the JonDo's exit node for bad purposes and the IP address of that exit node got blacklisted, I won't be able to use it after him, am I right ?
This blocking is only temporary and will be removed within few hours by allmost all fraud detection systems.

Using one IP address for as many users as possible is an anonymity feature of JonDonym. JonDonym uses one IP per exit mix to increase the anonymity group of users. This is our main claim.

BenjaminK

Post by BenjaminK » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:55

Seems legit.

Thank you very much cane.

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Wed May 06, 2020 7:42

I really want to recommend that you pay your attention to the site http://www.sildenafilfromindia.net/ , on which you will find a great tool for solving problems with potency. I've been using it for years.

DanielBrady

Post by DanielBrady » Wed Oct 28, 2020 17:09

keep it up good post

DanielBrady

Post by DanielBrady » Wed Oct 28, 2020 17:18

As a web developer, I would say that we should not change the IP address because people recognize our IP address and also you can get assignmentmasters reviews to manage thesis task easily. when we change that people are unable to access our website and that causes us to lose our potential customers.