Carding/Western Union

If sometime something does not work...
FussyEater

Carding/Western Union

Post by FussyEater » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:38

Hi
Is it possible to be exposed with western union carding?

AlexanderOgden

Re: Carding/Western Union

Post by AlexanderOgden » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42

I think that carding is a very widespread situation now.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:46

Agree, I faced fraud at payment systems twice. Once my credit card data was stolen. I think it was happened because I often used public wifi. Now I know that hackers can connect to this wifi too and steal your data while you navigate in the web. As a result I received a lot of receipts from online shops for things that I didn't order. Also I faced the western union carding too. They hack my account and managed to receive the transfer instead of other person. After this incident, I read a lot of information about carders and carding method on the site mydarkreviews.com So, be careful with your credit card info, otherwise your money may be stolen.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Oct 28, 2020 0:02

A credit card used in the right way, may help you start spending your money correctly. I know that many people complain about issues they face when having a credit card, but at the same time everyone understands how important they are. I got a verve credit card and what I enjoy about it is the fact that there is a credit limit that makes you spend a certain amount of money, that you may pay off, and it is not creating any problems. Also, if someone stoles it, you may block the access to it anytime, but if someone stoles the cash from you, you do not receive them back.

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Wed Oct 28, 2020 13:03

IsaacBrown wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 0:02
A credit card used in the right way, may help you start spending your money correctly. I know that many people complain about issues they face when having a credit card, but at the same time everyone understands how important they are. I got a verve credit card and what I enjoy about it is the fact that there is a credit limit that makes you spend a certain amount of money, that you may pay off, and it is not creating any problems. Also, if someone stoles it, you may block the access to it anytime, but if someone stoles the cash from you, you do not receive them back.
I also had a problem with my credit card, but anyway, I think it is better owing one.