rent a car with driver

If sometime something does not work...
tonyburgos

rent a car with driver

Post by tonyburgos » Fri Jun 28, 2019 21:12

A rental car shuttle bus driver: Perrin says it depends what they do for you. “If they help with a heavy bag, maybe $1 or $2.” Perkins suggests $1 and Frye would pay $2 per person for parking lot shuttle drivers, but only “if they assist with luggage. If the luggage is very heavy, greater generosity is warranted.

However, most major car rental companies allow drivers below 25 years old to drive a rental car as long as they pay the underage driver fee and meet all the requirements. The youngest age allowed to rent a car by some of our suppliers is 18 and this depends on the location as well. So I wanna london the nex month. Which rental your recommend?

TonyB

Re: rent a car with driver

Post by TonyB » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:31

This depend of how many people need transportation. If you need for 10+ you can hire minibus london is more ship for you

Pedors

Post by Pedors » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:44

It's a nice idea, but personally, I plan to buy a new car when I move from old. My old car is too bad and broken, and I sold it to Delta Car Wreckers, which helped me get extra money for the move. It was a good decision, which was supported by my wife. So do not even say that it is not creative!

beryfarnandas

Post by beryfarnandas » Tue Jul 16, 2019 17:58

Search on google