people During bankruptcy

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
FussyEater

people During bankruptcy

Post by FussyEater » Wed Mar 03, 2021 17:17

I would like to hear people during their bankruptcy..
I was bankrupt for 2 years.My confidant contacted me in the first few months, and then didn't contact me at all ... I also started my new job and saved some money money.is is it a good idea to annul my bankruptcy by offering my creditors 15 cents on the dollar? My debt was about 145 thousand dollars

Langdon

Re: people During bankruptcy

Post by Langdon » Wed Mar 03, 2021 17:30

FussyEater wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 17:17
I would like to hear people during their bankruptcy..
I was bankrupt for 2 years.My confidant contacted me in the first few months, and then didn't contact me at all ... I also started my new job and saved some money money.is is it a good idea to annul my bankruptcy by offering my creditors 15 cents on the dollar? My debt was about 145 thousand dollars
this is really a very difficult process

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:50

There are many thoughts about what kind of financial advice I would give myself at 18. To begin with, I would start with the sale and provision of services, since it is very profitable in our time and you can make a lot of money on this. And from the very beginning I gave myself advice - get a lawyer for bankruptcy because only he can help you if your enterprise collapses and you become bankrupt. And I even know where I will issue it. I will issue it on the website that will give you a san diego bankruptcy attorney who will be on your side and help you resolve any issue related to bankruptcy.

Will9

Post by Will9 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 15:13

Yeah, it's really bad, but personally I recommend you not to give up! I'm sure that everything will be better one day for sure! You just need to keep going, and personally I would like to propose you to have a glance at this source on https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-with-accommo ... ope/Abroad because you will be able to find some job vacancies without any problems there. I hope that it will be useful for you now and you will definitely check that website there. Good luck everyone here guys.