How does your office control the use of working time?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
disoma

How does your office control the use of working time?

Post by disoma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:56

My breaks aren't timed and I could theoretically take hours, but I still have to get done all of the tasks that are given to me and that always takes more than 40 hours a week. Well more. It all really depends on what you do. Most people don't 'work' 8 hours a day. They're at work 8 hours a day but part of those 8 hours are breaks, going to the bathroom, talking to co-workers, some people get lunch lumped in with the 8 hours. For example, when I worked at the supermarket, there'd be down time were I was sitting around waiting for customers, they'd have me go corral carts, and I could take my time a little bit, etc. It might shock you to know a lot of office types do 4 hours or less of real work. If you're trying to figure out if you're getting a raw deal, give a little more detail about your day. What do you do if you don't me asking? I've always though a set schedule is better. It seems worse, but it gets you through the day quicker and more efficiently.

Sometimes I just want to be somewhere in silence. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I was under the threat of a fine.

vipar

Re: How does your office control the use of working time?

Post by vipar » Mon Sep 21, 2020 20:10

In our company, HR issues are automated. This became real with BrainyHR https://brainyhr.io/rewards-and-recogni ... ogram.html
This automated the system of accounting for working time, rest time, vacation period, sick leave.
An individual system of motivation can determine the type of bonus that is interesting to our team members.

famat

Post by famat » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:51

Now many offices automate business processes.
This significantly saves the cost of maintaining the office

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Thu Sep 24, 2020 23:34

There are different methods of how to control productivity. In my opinion, many workers do the excess job and this is wrong. There is a special software Tabulera which is able to deal with administration quite effectively. So, you can use it to improve productivity.