What are the benefits of outsourcing software development?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
lianot

Post by lianot » Tue Sep 15, 2020 14:50

vipar

Re: What are the benefits of outsourcing software development?

Post by vipar » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:25

The advantage of outsourcing software development is that there is no need for significant changes in the organization of the workflow for creating a product. Most companies, for example Intellectsoft [url]https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/ ... rvices[url] have an excellent team and agree to use the tools familiar to the customer's team, proposing their changes and additions only when some processes are not covered by them, or optimization of the applied approach is required.

BillShiphr

Post by BillShiphr » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45

It is rather convenient from the side that you just don't need to have a cabinet where the team of developers will work

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:50

Bro, it is hard to tell you exactly, because it very strongly depends on the difficulty of your soft, on the firm that you are going to work with and so on. I am working with the company that realized the idea of migrating of info between help desk systems and, as I know, it is possible to realize the freshdesk to zendesk migration for free now. It is really great if you understand what I am talking about.