Board games is for everyone?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
barbado

Board games is for everyone?

Post by barbado » Fri Jul 24, 2020 20:09

Do you think entertainment such as board games will be suitable for everyone? Or should an individual passion for this business arise?

sicko

Re: Board games is for everyone?

Post by sicko » Fri Jul 24, 2020 20:26

Yes, I believe that this is absolutely suitable for everyone, why not? Many people love games and have a positive attitude towards them. Like me, by the way. I have long been a big fan of computer games and have spent more than one hundred hours on such entertainment. Now a little more addicted to board games. As it turned out, this entertainment is of a completely different level and is more suitable for companies. If you are interested, then go to the site - boardgamesguru.com, there are many articles about board games.

barbado

Post by barbado » Fri Jul 24, 2020 20:49

sicko wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 20:26
Yes, I believe that this is absolutely suitable for everyone, why not? Many people love games and have a positive attitude towards them. Like me, by the way. I have long been a big fan of computer games and have spent more than one hundred hours on such entertainment. Now a little more addicted to board games. As it turned out, this entertainment is of a completely different level and is more suitable for companies. If you are interested, then go to the site - boardgamesguru.com, there are many articles about board games.
Yes, of course, and I also think.
Moreover, it seems to me that board games will not lose their relevance for a long time.

Lunetime

Post by Lunetime » Sat Sep 12, 2020 14:39

I agree that it can be interesting for someone, but not for me. I can say that such games are really boring in compare with modern computer games. Especially if you will play with your friends. For example we play Apex Legends, very interesting game. I even order rank boosting from https://z3ddota.com/games/apex-legends/rank-boost to play with the best players!

BillShiphr

Post by BillShiphr » Fri Oct 30, 2020 22:26

Why not? I think that this game can be really interesting. Moreover, you can gain popularity with twitch. Sometimes, it seems impossible but now you have an opportunity to buy twitch viewers and it can bring many new options for your future. So, why not to use it?

saeed20

Post by saeed20 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 13:03

Many people love games and have a positive attitude towards them. Like me promote your business online

Youria

Post by Youria » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:16

I love board games. Me and my friends, we have a lot in common, but we have difference in age. But when we meet and playing a good amount of time in Alias or Jenga, we remove our age barrier.