engagement rings

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
nell9

engagement rings

Post by nell9 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:59

In your opinion, when we are talking about engagement rings, is it essential to have a diamond, or other stone that will also look good?

Zendaya1

Re: engagement rings

Post by Zendaya1 » Mon May 18, 2020 19:07

In my opinion, it's up to you to decide which gemstone to choose. It depends on your taste, preferences, and budget. For me, there is no better stone than diamond. Each diamond is unique, and it's not only because it has different carats. When it comes to such a gemstone, I prefer owning gsi certified diamonds, because grading results gives me info about all the characteristics, and I know what the value of the stone is.

TonyB

Post by TonyB » Tue May 19, 2020 23:31

An engagement ring is always very important in a marriage. In Europe we have a different custom. You go to look for your ring with a driver from 8rental to the jewelry store and you choose one with diamonds. If that is not possible, look for one without stones but very elegant

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Fri Oct 23, 2020 0:31

I think a diamond is always a good choice. But what about the earrings the bride will wear?

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Oct 23, 2020 0:36

I am aware just of a pair of vermeil earrings because my wife wanted them so much, she forgot about everything was happening arround her. I can not say nothing bad because they are of a good quality and the price is acceptable https://www.chvker.com/products/pink-pa ... l-earrings . Anyway, this is not the topic here people are talking about. :D

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Fri Oct 23, 2020 19:24

ShortShot wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 0:36
I am aware just of a pair of vermeil earrings because my wife wanted them so much, she forgot about everything was happening arround her. I can not say nothing bad because they are of a good quality and the price is acceptable https://www.chvker.com/products/pink-pa ... l-earrings . Anyway, this is not the topic here people are talking about. :D
actually I was looking for some earring for my girl. Thank you :)