Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
College years are the best for me, but always hard. Sometimes I have so many different home tasks than there is no time left for essays. But nowadays it's not a problem to get quality help online. When I need help, I use these guys to write my college essay because they are professionals. That service is 24/7 on-demand, so I can get quick and quality assistance at any time.
Hi, I can help you! Recently, my friend recommended the essay writers website where I ordered my first essay, I didn’t have enough time to write it myself, because I got a job, but now it’s not a problem. After my author wrote the work, he answered all my additional questions, so I recommend these guys.
Students often suffer from such problems as a large number of homework, a large number of essays that need to be written. Homework, essays that were asked to write at home, can be annoying and take too much time, which I would like to devote to something more exciting. When you have to do a lot of homework, write a lot of essays, it can be difficult to work effectively. Focus, organization, planning and motivation will help you quickly do your homework and switch to more interesting activities. Besides the fact that you can turn to the cheapest essay writing service https://cheetahpapers.com/essay/cheap/, which provides high-quality papers, despite its low prices, you can also try to learn how to do homework and write essays faster. Here are a few rules to help you learn how to do your homework faster, write an essay faster:
1) Work in a comfortable, well-lit room. Sit at a table in a comfortable, soft chair. Do not work on the floor or bed, as these places can cause drowsiness and make you distracted. You must be engaged in a room with good lighting so that you do not have to strain your eyes while reading.
2) Get rid of distractions, retire and set aside electronic devices. Turn off the phone, the computer (unless, of course, you need it for work), the TV and close the door. Let your family and friends know that you won’t be bothered when you do your homework.
Download applications that block websites so that you don’t get distracted while using your computer.
3) Set the timer. At the beginning of each task or topic, start the timer for as many minutes as you need to complete the job. Periodically look at the timer to control the passage of time. This will help you understand that you are spending too much time on one task (if that happens), and also focus again when you are distracted.
If one task or topic takes much longer than others, it might be worth asking your parents or teacher for help.
4) Put your school supplies in order. In order not to waste time searching for the things you need, keep your books, papers, writing sets and other materials in an accessible place. To stay organized, clean your folders and backpack every week or every month.
Consider combining many different folders into one and separating them with tabs. So all your school assignments will be in one place.
5) Make a homework plan for the evening. Instead of grabbing the first book you get and doing your homework, plan ahead. There are several ways you can help you plan your homework:
- decide how much time you want to spend on homework in general;
- make a list of all the tasks that you need to complete;
- Determine how much time it will take for each task to complete the work in the desired time;
- Move strictly on the list, crossing out tasks as they are completed.
6) Start doing homework right after school. If you put it off until late at night, it may happen that you will work until late, but this is not entirely good, since it is more difficult for a person to work quickly when he is tired. Similarly, you should not postpone lessons in the morning - you either will not have time to complete all the tasks, or you will make mistakes in a hurry.
7) Arrange the tasks according to the significance and deadlines. When writing tasks in your diary for a week, put A near the priority tasks, B near those tasks that do not require a lot of attention, and B for tasks that are somewhere in between. The task, which should be ready the next day, takes precedence over the task, which must be completed by next Tuesday. Also, first perform more voluminous tasks, and then take on small ones.
- A 10-page essay that you have not yet begun and which must be submitted in a week should be designated A or B, while a small task of 5 questions, which should be ready in 3 days, can be designated as B.
- Do not pull until the last moment to finish the job.