The tide is changing

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
GiHimp

The tide is changing

Post by GiHimp » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:15

The tide is changing. The snake oil sellers running for the exits. Canada immigration website crashes. No more safe places, no more safe spaces for NWO mouthpieces and their army of bootlickers. Judgment day is near. Order will be restored, traitors will be prosecuted, over there and over here. No chance for turncoats. They all, without exception, will be held accountable. We know their names, we know where they live, we know where they try to hide. The net never forgets and never forgives. There is a tiny light at the horizon. The dark dream of Satan seems to be over – at least for now. I know he will come back and give it a fresh new start. He always did and he always will, till the end of time. That's why we must be always on guard and not get bribed or brainwashed. It's a never ending struggle.

Look how the markets are crashing. Look how they grab their loot and run. Look into their faces full of desperation. They know the game is over. And game over it is for all the parasites that sold out our cultural heritage. Honest people will come forward and explain the public why we are in entangled in never ending wars and who really is in control of our so called free world. It will be an eye opener for those who have been brainwashed for years in the most sophisticated way psychology has to offer.

And then, for the first time in my life, I can say: Welcome back my brothers and sisters from a long and deep heteronomous hypnosis.
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws.
GPG fingerprint: A7C8 0EED 1E96 119A EF45 8A45 6FEA 6970 D90D 004F

Tuta

Re: The tide is changing

Post by Tuta » Tue Dec 06, 2016 22:13

GiHimp wrote:The tide is changing. The snake oil sellers running for the exits. Canada immigration website crashes. No more safe places, no more safe spaces for NWO mouthpieces and their army of bootlickers. Judgment day is near. Order will be restored, traitors will be prosecuted, over there and over here. No chance for turncoats. They all, without exception, will be held accountable. We know their names, we know where they live, we know where they try to hide. The net never forgets and never forgives. There is a tiny light at the horizon. The dark dream of Satan seems to be over – at least for now. I know he will come back and give it a fresh new start. He always did and he always will, till the end of time. That's why we must be always on guard and not get bribed or brainwashed. It's a never ending struggle.

Look how the markets are crashing. Look how they grab their loot and run. Look into their faces full of desperation. They know the game is over. And game over it is for all the parasites that sold out our cultural heritage. Honest people will come forward and explain the public why we are in entangled in never ending wars and who really is in control of our so called free world. It will be an eye opener for those who have been brainwashed for years in the most sophisticated way psychology has to offer.

And then, for the first time in my life, I can say: Welcome back my brothers and sisters from a long and deep heteronomous hypnosis.
The tide is changing in what sense? Just asking for clarification.

GiHimp

Re: The tide is changing

Post by GiHimp » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12

Tuta wrote:
GiHimp wrote:The tide is changing.
Read UN resolution #2334
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws.
GPG fingerprint: A7C8 0EED 1E96 119A EF45 8A45 6FEA 6970 D90D 004F