connecting a local mail server to a web hosting service

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
FussyEater

connecting a local mail server to a web hosting service

Post by FussyEater » Wed Jan 27, 2021 16:49

Hi
I really hope to find help on this forum
I installed hmailserver for the client. During setup, I got confused about how to configure their local mail server so that their local mail server sends / receives employee mailboxes from / to their current web hosting mail server.
This is the current setting.
MS Outlook employees are configured to receive/send "IMAP/SMTP" their emails directly from their computers.
The client plans to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore, the MS Outlook profile must be exported and then imported into the new MS Outlook of the new Windows 10.
My plan is to use hmailserver locally, which will allow employees to connect to their mailboxes locally. The local mail server is then synchronized with the external web hosting mailboxes.
My question is how to configure a local mail server to send and receive custom mailboxes to an external web hosting mail server
I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this. If my description is not quite clear, please let me know to tell me more about it.

Langdon

Re: connecting a local mail server to a web hosting service

Post by Langdon » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:04

how is it interconnected

JoanGreen

Post by JoanGreen » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:18

I understand what you are talking about, but it's not that difficult

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:20

Blocking ads on DNS servers and web sites remained, remains and will remain a difficult problem for site creators. Sometimes it makes money and sometimes there is a real good advertisement. Once I came across an advertisement for website hosting and only thanks to him I learned how to create my own websites and DNS servers and provide them with hosting from one computer. If you not only want to learn how to create sites but also learn how to host them, then go to the site 28msec.com and learn how I learned. Now I work in a custom website creation service and I am making a lot of money. And you can too).

Langdon

Post by Langdon » Fri Jan 29, 2021 23:20

JoanneCameron wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:20
Blocking ads on DNS servers and web sites remained, remains and will remain a difficult problem for site creators. Sometimes it makes money and sometimes there is a real good advertisement. Once I came across an advertisement for website hosting and only thanks to him I learned how to create my own websites and DNS servers and provide them with hosting from one computer. If you not only want to learn how to create sites but also learn how to host them, then go to the site 28msec.com and learn how I learned. Now I work in a custom website creation service and I am making a lot of money. And you can too).
this is one of the best ways

ethanbrad95
name: Ethan Brad

Post by ethanbrad95 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36

very informative!

TractorDoctor

Post by TractorDoctor » Thu Feb 04, 2021 14:42

FussyEater wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 16:49
Hi
I really hope to find help on this forum
I installed hmailserver for the client. During setup, I got confused about how to configure their local mail server so that their local mail server sends / receives employee mailboxes from / to their current web hosting mail server.
This is the current setting.
MS Outlook employees are configured to receive/send "IMAP/SMTP" their emails directly from their computers.
The client plans to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Therefore, the MS Outlook profile must be exported and then imported into the new MS Outlook of the new Windows 10.
My plan is to use hmailserver locally, which will allow employees to connect to their mailboxes locally. The local mail server is then synchronized with the external web hosting mailboxes.
My question is how to configure a local mail server to send and receive custom mailboxes to an external web hosting mail server
I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this. If my description is not quite clear, please let me know to tell me more about it.
Actually this may happen because your ISP is blocking something. This happened to me once when I was using Outlook. Now it is fine, but I'd lived in Canada for a while and at that time the browser didn’t allow me to download or read mails from their servers for some reasons. So I was using the top vpn websites https://vpncoffee.com to help me bypassing this kind of unfair thing. Being a U.S. citizen it is unbearable to get discriminated like this, should you just step across the border.