What animes are kid friendly?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
JoanneCameron

What animes are kid friendly?

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Dec 14, 2020 14:27

What makes anime anime, exactly? Isn't it just cartoons about a bunch of high school kids in supernatural situations? Why are they yelling all the time, or being perverts, or turning into weird, pint-sized, cutesy versions of themselves? And I've heard a lot about tentacles ... is it safe for my kids?

MorrisonP

Re: What animes are kid friendly?

Post by MorrisonP » Mon Dec 14, 2020 14:53

Anime is safe as long as you watch what your kids are watching because anime is of different genres.

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Mon Dec 14, 2020 14:56

Anime is just the perfect thing for those, who are fascinated with animation which narrates amazing storylines so I am a big fan of it. It depends on what you are looking for. My favorite anime and one that I would recommend is Romeo x Juliet. As you can guess it is the story of Romeo and Juliet but with a twist. There is romance but plenty of action. This is not just for girls; I know plenty of guys who enjoy this anime as well. In general, I use to watch anime online on KissAnime all the time and I enjoy it a lot.

TonyB

Post by TonyB » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:17

There are lots of anime streaming sites you can watch anime legally wherever you live, which offer a large number of anime options to you. So, you may wonder if which anime is good to enjoy with children and parents together. Here are best kids anime for children including toddlers (Age 0-6) and elementary school students (6-10), which you can also enjoy watching.

Various video streaming video to audio converter platforms distribute numerous anime with English subtitles these days. Check where to watch them below