Protect my house from damage

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Trevohis

Protect my house from damage

Post by Trevohis » Mon Nov 09, 2020 16:06

What's the best way to protect a house from external or internal damage?

Avanice

Re: Protect my house from damage

Post by Avanice » Mon Nov 09, 2020 18:36

I think that the best way is to have an insurance.

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Mon Nov 09, 2020 18:40

To have an insurance is pretty good because you never know what happens to it, I think that I have insurance to everything. I can feel more safe and if something is going wrong, I can have at least money from this which is very good in my opinion. But there are cases when insurance will not help you and you need to do everything faster, if you know what I mean and and if you know how fast are insurance companies working. So the best way is to have a contract with a disaster restoration company as damage control 911.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Wed Nov 11, 2020 16:01

VictoriaSanderson wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 18:40
To have an insurance is pretty good because you never know what happens to it, I think that I have insurance to everything. I can feel more safe and if something is going wrong, I can have at least money from this which is very good in my opinion. But there are cases when insurance will not help you and you need to do everything faster, if you know what I mean and and if you know how fast are insurance companies working. So the best way is to have a contract with a disaster restoration company as damage control 911.
That looks nice, thank you very much for suggestion, you helped me a lot!

surfius

Post by surfius » Fri Dec 25, 2020 19:14

thanks for information, very useful

bomjik

Post by bomjik » Fri Dec 25, 2020 19:21

I mean, yes, insurance is the best and safest way to go, I can say from personal experience. I wanted to save up some money last year, so I didn't get insurance on my house and had to pay for that much more than I would have if I just got the damn insurance. My house was flooded, yeah, my entire house and I had no choice but to pay from my own pocket for mother nature's acts. I contacted a San Diego water damage repair company and they helped with everything really well, but I would have appreciated it if it was all covered by insurance. I'm never making that mistake twice so I'll always get insurance from now on.

surfius

Post by surfius » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:49

bomjik wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 19:21
I mean, yes, insurance is the best and safest way to go, I can say from personal experience. I wanted to save up some money last year, so I didn't get insurance on my house and had to pay for that much more than I would have if I just got the damn insurance. My house was flooded, yeah, my entire house and I had no choice but to pay from my own pocket for mother nature's acts. I contacted a San Diego water damage repair company and they helped with everything really well, but I would have appreciated it if it was all covered by insurance. I'm never making that mistake twice so I'll always get insurance from now on.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

MultiX

Post by MultiX » Wed Feb 03, 2021 15:25

Hi, I'm the owner of a small construction shop. We have quite a lot of different products. We are mainly engaged in plumbing. We recently contacted valve manufacturer, which now directly makes deliveries for us. Take a look, you'll be interested.