Video game addiction

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Avanice

Video game addiction

Post by Avanice » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:56

I just can't resist playing video games. Do you know someone who was able to get off its gaming addiction?
How? Tell me how...

ShortShot

Re: Video game addiction

Post by ShortShot » Tue Oct 20, 2020 21:23

Again someone who is playing online videogames.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Tue Oct 20, 2020 21:30

I think the same, he is playing online video games so he started to be addicted to them. Before it was a normal thing because there were only kids that were spending their free time only by playing videogames and after they grew up, they were forgeting about PC. Now it is a big problem because a game can make a big community that will live forever, the age and the visions doesn't really matter. I am sure that it will be very easy to find here more people like that, because I am the same but I don't consider that I am addicted to that. I will quit only when video games will ruin my life.

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Fri Oct 23, 2020 23:28

IsaacBrown wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 21:30
I think the same, he is playing online video games so he started to be addicted to them. Before it was a normal thing because there were only kids that were spending their free time only by playing videogames and after they grew up, they were forgeting about PC. Now it is a big problem because a game can make a big community that will live forever, the age and the visions doesn't really matter. I am sure that it will be very easy to find here more people like that, because I am the same but I don't consider that I am addicted to that. I will quit only when video games will ruin my life.
I agree with you, but this community can bring you a lot of money.

Mrshelby2

Post by Mrshelby2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 20:27

You can start playing logic puzzles like https://gamezz.com/games/minesweeper minesweeper, free online minesweeper, play minesweeper online, free online minesweeper. The version from GAMEZZ Online will provide the opportunity to play Minesweeper for free both on a PC and on a phone with other people, earn crystals, and upgrade your character.

Lola

Post by Lola » Sat Jan 23, 2021 22:33

KevinGun5

Post by KevinGun5 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 15:13

Thank you all for your advice, damn I will pay great attention to this. I have a great article for you https://gammicks.com/articles/the-10-mo ... s-of-2020/ about video games, pay your attention. I'm sure you will find it very entertaining.

OrlandoCross
name: Orlando

Post by OrlandoCross » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51

the best way is to visit a psychologist ASAP :!: :!:

klaka

Post by klaka » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:18

ion78

Post by ion78 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:12

Nowadays, the mobile app industry is consistently stealing the show. So if you want to take over the market, app presence on all platforms is a must.Since building a native app for each platform is a costly and time-consuming approach, this is where cross-platform development comes in handy. And React Native is one of those cross-platform solutions. Here it is easy to find out how to reduce aws costs.