vacuum extender

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
pixexe6796

vacuum extender

Post by pixexe6796 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10

I have always dreamed of having a bigger penis than now. And my dream came true, I was looking for a way on the Internet for a long time, various ointments, but settled on a vacuum extender. And I'm incredibly happy! My penis has grown one and a half times! Buy yourself an enlarger! You will understand that this is true.

surfius

Re: vacuum extender

Post by surfius » Sun Jan 10, 2021 21:39

sound interesting maybe I will try.

bomjik

Post by bomjik » Sun Jan 10, 2021 22:12

I have a funny story with this product, I have no idea who wants to hear it, but I'll write nonetheless. I kept telling my friends that I could use a vacuum and apparently they've been really not doing any chores while growing up, or they all come from such fancy families that they had maids. Either way, they got me a penis enlargement vacuum. It was the funniest thing ever. When I showed them this article https://www.sobevent.com/best-vacuum-fo ... te-floors/ about the vacuums that I've been thinking of getting they were dead. I mean I got a great use out of their gift as well, but in god.

surfius

Post by surfius » Tue Jan 19, 2021 13:14

bomjik wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 22:12
I have a funny story with this product, I have no idea who wants to hear it, but I'll write nonetheless. I kept telling my friends that I could use a vacuum and apparently they've been really not doing any chores while growing up, or they all come from such fancy families that they had maids. Either way, they got me a penis enlargement vacuum. It was the funniest thing ever. When I showed them this article https://www.sobevent.com/best-vacuum-fo ... te-floors/ about the vacuums that I've been thinking of getting they were dead. I mean I got a great use out of their gift as well, but in god.
Where can I find some more feedback?