Who loves vintage?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Trevohis

Who loves vintage?

Post by Trevohis » Fri Sep 25, 2020 13:16

For the ones who love vintage, what are some essential vintage items that you want to have in your room? I'm looking for design ideas

ShortShot

Re: Who loves vintage?

Post by ShortShot » Fri Sep 25, 2020 23:04

Man, i just don't understand you , the vintage lovers.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Mon Sep 28, 2020 18:42

Dude, every single person has his own taste and preferences, so you cannot say that someone is strange just because he likes something that you dislike. I am also a vintage lover. I recently moved into a new house, and i wanted to make it all in a vintage style, however my wife didn't really liked this idea. So i decorated the living room and my office just as i wanted. The designer that helped me, he was working at https://thekairoscollective.com/lighting.html, told me that in any kind of design the main elements are :Color, Form, Light,Line Pattern Texture Space. Also you must be careful, as there isn't just one standard vintage style, there is also a thing called modern vintage, which is a bit different.

Piwan

Post by Piwan » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:04

I do

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Tue Sep 29, 2020 18:34

IsaacBrown wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 18:42
Dude, every single person has his own taste and preferences, so you cannot say that someone is strange just because he likes something that you dislike. I am also a vintage lover. I recently moved into a new house, and i wanted to make it all in a vintage style, however my wife didn't really liked this idea. So i decorated the living room and my office just as i wanted. The designer that helped me, he was working at https://thekairoscollective.com/lighting.html, told me that in any kind of design the main elements are :Color, Form, Light,Line Pattern Texture Space. Also you must be careful, as there isn't just one standard vintage style, there is also a thing called modern vintage, which is a bit different.
You got the right point regarding the people's taste

Buturing57

Post by Buturing57 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 17:52

There are many people who love to do romance in winter's which gives them real enjoyment of truel love easily. Now many people can find out their true love of life with the belarusian brides option which are true and honest for the marriage as well. Many people already finding attractive girls for marriage which is a good option for them.