Thread for those who suffer from back pain

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Trevohis

Thread for those who suffer from back pain

Post by Trevohis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:57

Ok guys before you say I'm out of my mind, this stuff really worked for me. No I am not a doctor or know anything about anything, but this helped me termendously!
Let me start off by saying it was recommended by a friend with the same issues we have with back pain. He went to a holistic doctor and was recommended this a passed it along to me.
I have a herniated C5 and C6 and all the goodies that go along with it. Pinched nerves, numbness loss of strength etc....

Ok, i hope it works for you as it did for me. Its worth a shot. Like i said, im no doctor or anything and this may not give you relief.

3 things im taking and im 90% better.
MSM POWDER
PURE TUMMERIC
HIGH QUALITY OMEGA3 PILLS

Now, it helped my buddy and he told me to try it. After 3 weeks of taking it, i was like WTF???
This must be in my head. I'm feeling better. Cant be. Now way. Well after being on those 3 things, I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last year i couldnt draw a bow, now im shooting 67lbs again. No roll out of bed because i cant sit up in it. No numbness while driving, no pinched nerves and muscle spasms.
Dont call me crazy, the stuff costs like $45 for all three items. I purchased the from amazon but im sure you can get it at a local gnc or vitamin shop.
Please don't bash me for voodoo medicine I know a lot of guys are hurting from the same thing I was. I really hope you get some relief and it helps you!
Good luck and im just suggesting another avenue to try

Trevohis

Re: Thread for those who suffer from back pain

Post by Trevohis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 16:37

wow, it's interesting

VictoriaSanderson

Post by VictoriaSanderson » Mon Sep 14, 2020 16:39

It is really helpful, I am doing this for a few years but it is not enough for my pain. 3 years ago I had a car accident and I had 4 operations, now the biggest problem is hard pain in my back. I tried many medicines, also I use CBD oil, but it is helping for a short time. Now I am thinking to do something to forget about the pain forever. My friends suggested me learn more about Pro Inversion Therapy because it should be very helpful. What you think about this, did anyone tried this things there?

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Mon Sep 14, 2020 19:01

VictoriaSanderson wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 16:39
It is really helpful, I am doing this for a few years but it is not enough for my pain. 3 years ago I had a car accident and I had 4 operations, now the biggest problem is hard pain in my back. I tried many medicines, also I use CBD oil, but it is helping for a short time. Now I am thinking to do something to forget about the pain forever. My friends suggested me learn more about Pro Inversion Therapy because it should be very helpful. What you think about this, did anyone tried this things there?
I heard a lot of information about Pro Inversion Therapy! Great results in a short period of time! Go ahead and Try it!

Varamand

Post by Varamand » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:38

VictoriaSanderson wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 16:39
I've never heard of it. Is it really that effective?

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Thu Oct 01, 2020 14:18

Wow, thanks for your recommendation. You are the best. I also have my own remedy for back pain. I use Kratom Capsules. Of course, it depends on what problems you have and other details, but I just told you what helps me. If there are guys who want to try using this product, or already used it and want to buy it then I would like to recommend a site: https://www.kratomyard.com, where you can get the best product. In case you are interested, make sure you don't miss such a great opportunity.