building an app for business

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Ardas

building an app for business

Post by Ardas » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:42

Dear entrepreneurs! I got a question. Is it expensive to develop an app for your marketplace? What IT companies can cope with such an order?

BillShiphr

Re: building an app for business

Post by BillShiphr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:09

There are many factors that form the final price. It's not easy to answer. Tell us more about your business. Its field, its size and so on

Hauptbahnhof

Post by Hauptbahnhof » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:37

Not easy to say exactly because every marketplace app differs a lot from each other. Read an article on how to build a marketplace like Wish https://clockwise.software/blog/how-to- ... like-wish/. If you know how to build such apps you'll be able to assume the final price.

safety.first
name: Mara

Post by safety.first » Mon Sep 14, 2020 13:34

Hello!
Building a mobile or web app for your business is usually quite expensive. There are a lot of functionalities that contribute to the amount of money that should be invested. After the development is done, there are maintenance costs.
However, if you want to have a rough idea, these are the most important factors you should consider:
- type
- platform
- design
- size
- users
- payment methods
- extra features, etc.

I hope this has been helpful! I wish you good luck!

endy7

Post by endy7 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 17:52

The popularity of mobile apps is growing steadily, developing cross platform mobile apps is an opportunity to cut costs. This is a great solution for companies and online stores that want to expand their market influence and get even more customers. Cross-platform application development tools are constantly evolving, and developers can easily create enterprise-grade applications.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:07

Don't care about popularity or that somebody advised you, well exceptions happens if you have this kind of people you can trust. In my case, I was stubborn with companies that were available online, but wanted individual professional relations with building for my company an app that will fit all my preferences without "but" "maybe" "will see". That company was found on Tesla and SpaceX websites, as building team that helped to develop their projects. By chance spotted them, because I'm interested in their cars and was thinking to buy, plus it was this year successful flight from Pensacola to the Gulf of Mexico. So, after contacting https://www.brainvire.com/asp.net-development/ them, we had some conversation, and after hands shake we started to work together. Final results are remarkably. Recommendations approved.

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Thu Oct 22, 2020 16:31

ShortShot wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:07
Don't care about popularity or that somebody advised you, well exceptions happens if you have this kind of people you can trust. In my case, I was stubborn with companies that were available online, but wanted individual professional relations with building for my company an app that will fit all my preferences without "but" "maybe" "will see". That company was found on Tesla and SpaceX websites, as building team that helped to develop their projects. By chance spotted them, because I'm interested in their cars and was thinking to buy, plus it was this year successful flight from Pensacola to the Gulf of Mexico. So, after contacting https://www.brainvire.com/asp.net-development/ them, we had some conversation, and after hands shake we started to work together. Final results are remarkably. Recommendations approved.
:o :o I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited, Is this service as good as you described it? :?: I was looking for them for months! Great, now we will start to move forward. 8-)

lolapaluuza

Post by lolapaluuza » Sun Nov 08, 2020 23:55

Don't forget about security when going to pay for work. More and more companies never doing their work and only ask for prepayments. I've had this problem myself and now I'm searching for ways to secure my payments. So far I found about tokenized data and want to know more about it. Have you done anything like that?

DaveTheDev

Post by DaveTheDev » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:46

Thank you everyone for providing such useful links

JohnyWalter32

Post by JohnyWalter32 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 19:19

Hello!
Bitcoin cash for business was created to answer the years-long debate among the Bitcoin community regarding the best way to scale Bitcoin to more users. The most simple solution, and the one adopted by Bitcoin Cash. You only need to find it here!