The lock on the door broke down.

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Braitob

Post by Braitob » Fri Aug 28, 2020 14:52

The lock on the door broke down. Can not get home. What service will help. Break down the door does not really want to (

Garibaldi

Re: The lock on the door broke down.

Post by Garibaldi » Fri Aug 28, 2020 14:52

When it comes to old people's problems, I've had my grandparents lose their keys more than once. I had to call various services to open the doors, and then naturally, there was a lock change process. This is inevitable, and sooner or later, everyone will face it, but I would like to solve these problems more. Otherwise, I only know one right firm.

surfius

Post by surfius » Thu Oct 22, 2020 13:09

For sure you must call a locksmith to help you with this problem.

Jaiden96

Post by Jaiden96 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 13:38

merkurios

Post by merkurios » Thu Oct 22, 2020 14:53

I had a lot of experience with my broken door lock, seems that I have bad karma or something. The first experience I had was when the door of my car broke down and I had to go by public transport for about a month, after that, I found the lock on my garage broken and also I had to wait a lot of time until my garage was ready. Then I understood how important it is to have a good locksmith agency nearby and I went to see what agencies I have around me. And I foud these guys https://www.247locksmiths.io/ny/brooklyn/ which helped me a lot of times and I forgot how bad it feels not to have a locksmith around.

lolapaluuza

Post by lolapaluuza » Sun Oct 25, 2020 21:40

Good evening! You should call a locksmith service and they will be able to help you. You can also try to break a lock but after that, there can be a lot of problems and you will also need to call a locksmith but I suppose it will rather cost more to repair it or change a lock than to just open it using special instruments. I had the same problem and I just called the automotive locksmith service near me. They came and fixed it very fast and I paid not more than 50$ I guess.