VSTs

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
LCox1987

VSTs

Post by LCox1987 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35

Can someone recommend some good VSTs? I've been looking online, but in vain.

JoanneCameron

Re: VSTs

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Jul 20, 2020 15:22

There're a lot of websites with packs of VST plugins. I reccomend you to look for it on different music websites like spotify,itunes,soundcloud etc.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Mon Jul 20, 2020 15:24

Hi, bro! Not so long ago I found a very interesting site with excellent VST plugins of very good quality and for free. I think this site can help you find the choir VST plugins you need. I often buy VST plugins from them or download free builds. It really helps me develop my musical skills and write really cool music. These plug-ins are also great for the FL Studio audio editor. Good luck in your endeavors and I'm waiting for your feedback about this website.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Mon Jul 20, 2020 17:29

IsaacBrown wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 15:24
Hi, bro! Not so long ago I found a very interesting site with excellent VST plugins of very good quality and for free. I think this site can help you find the choir VST plugins you need. I often buy VST plugins from them or download free builds. It really helps me develop my musical skills and write really cool music. These plug-ins are also great for the FL Studio audio editor. Good luck in your endeavors and I'm waiting for your feedback about this website.
Thank you man for sharing this plugins, I really was looking for them for 3 months..