Do you think about sex toys?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
IsaacBrown

Do you think about sex toys?

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:03

I know a lot of women want sex toys in their bed, which one do you think about?

JoanneCameron

Re: Do you think about sex toys?

Post by JoanneCameron » Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:14

I think it's strapon, ha!

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:26

My girlfriend and I like to experiment using various sex toys that we buy on www.adultentertainmentstore.com/. My girlfriend likes to use anal plugs during sex, she gets maximum pleasure using them. I recently purchased a lifelike sex doll and we use it during sex. My girlfriend sits on my head and moves the doll. This is a very interesting and pleasant experience, I advise everyone to try it. Sex toys have greatly diversified our sex experience and added a lot of new emotions, I really recommend it.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:59

ShortShot wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:26
My girlfriend and I like to experiment using various sex toys that we buy on www.adultentertainmentstore.com/. My girlfriend likes to use anal plugs during sex, she gets maximum pleasure using them. I recently purchased a lifelike sex doll and we use it during sex. My girlfriend sits on my head and moves the doll. This is a very interesting and pleasant experience, I advise everyone to try it. Sex toys have greatly diversified our sex experience and added a lot of new emotions, I really recommend it.
I'll try it dude, thank for sharing!

Ynoksonn
name: Matt

Post by Ynoksonn » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:36

a good thread :lol:

Heridan

Post by Heridan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:35

IsaacBrown wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 15:03
I know a lot of women want sex toys in their bed, which one do you think about?
How do you know? For example, my ex-girlfriend left me because she didn't want to use sex toys.

Tempton

Post by Tempton » Wed Oct 21, 2020 13:59

Using sex toys is very cool. I have already bought many different sex toys and am planning to have a great time with my new girlfriend that I found on the dating site for BDSM lovers https://www.bdsmdatingsites.co.uk/onenightfriend-com/. I like to use a leather lash, handcuffs and a gag. It drives my fantasies so much. What toys do you use?

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Dec 28, 2020 22:49

Why not,it worth a try.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Mon Dec 28, 2020 22:59

I accept sex toys, some of them obviously, why not, sometimes in a long term relationship you need something to spice things up, and sex toys can help. Personally, I don't feel that I will like sex toys now, but maybe after some time I will definitely change my mind. I've found a website https://www.ovdoll.com/p/realistic-sex-dolls/ that sells sex dolls, sex toys and I found some interesting things there. But everyone is different and has his own opinion, so we don't have to judge each other. Have a nice one.