Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
ShortShot

Re: Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

Post by ShortShot » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:11

I wish you good luck, OP. One of my friends lost her job in tourism not so long ago. Her employer paid her tons and tons of money, but became bankrupt when Covid struck. And about development - my other friend tried two years ago and failed. He asked my opinion about why did it happened (I work as a manager in another industry) and I've found out that his management was awful. He didn't even have schedule! I've found a template for him on this tracktime24.com site, also I gave him a lot of advices. And he said that he will try next year. Developing tourism business can be difficult.

ertooso

Post by ertooso » Tue Jun 09, 2020 15:41

Hi guys! How do you sort out this issue? I am from California

pixexe6796

Post by pixexe6796 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:35

sure! become a guide

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Fri Aug 28, 2020 22:46

Of course, it is possible, Bro. I suppose that every business can be developed in some aspects like management, promotion, soft and so on. The last aspect is one of the most actual, I think, and you can, for example, implement the Salesforce CRM system into your work. If you don't have enough time to learn how to do this, you can just hire some salesforce integration partners that will help you to solve all your troubles. I think it will be cool for your kind of business.

chacha

Post by chacha » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15

In the current situation, I think this is quite difficult, but after the end of the pandemic, it will be the most profitable business.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:50

A friend of mine opened a travel agency when 22 y/o. it's possible