How can I dispose of the old car?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
Garibaldi

How can I dispose of the old car?

Post by Garibaldi » Sat Jan 18, 2020 21:39

Hello everyone, tell me, how can I dispose of the old car, given that I would like to get more money for it, just for metal scrap?

SSSsR

Re: How can I dispose of the old car?

Post by SSSsR » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:24

If you want to send your old car to rest, then I definitely recommend paying attention to these guys https://junkcarsus.com/, they work fine, they will come themselves, pick up your car and dispose of it the way it needs to be done. I think that is exactly what you would like!

TonyB

Post by TonyB » Wed Feb 12, 2020 22:38

Another option is take 8Rental Company for rent a good car and forget your old car

TractorDoctor

Post by TractorDoctor » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:56

Thanks will try it out.

milesmooney

Post by milesmooney » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:43

As a used car buyer (me), your instinct probably tells you to steer clear of anything that was once a daily rental. But don’t be too hasty. Always look up car rental newark airport when you are on your travels. It's handy to know where you can rent a car. You would not believe how many times I was saved when travelling thanks to this information.

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Oct 05, 2020 16:57

well, why don't you sell it?

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Mon Oct 05, 2020 17:26

Hello, you can scrap your car, even not all vehicle recyclers can pay you a lot of money, furthermore, a lot of them are just trying to give you less money than your car worth is in reality. Here comes https://www.car.co.uk/media/guides/scra ... -scrap-car, those guys will help you value your car at its price, depending on its condition, if it still works, how much milles are on it, what can you do with the remaining details, what you can extract from it, and sell apart. There are a lot of details which vehicle recylers don't tell you, and they can easily buy a car that costs 2000 pounds for 500 pounds.

Trevohis

Post by Trevohis » Mon Oct 05, 2020 18:08

Avanice wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 17:26
Hello, you can scrap your car, even not all vehicle recyclers can pay you a lot of money, furthermore, a lot of them are just trying to give you less money than your car worth is in reality. Here comes https://www.car.co.uk/media/guides/scra ... -scrap-car, those guys will help you value your car at its price, depending on its condition, if it still works, how much milles are on it, what can you do with the remaining details, what you can extract from it, and sell apart. There are a lot of details which vehicle recylers don't tell you, and they can easily buy a car that costs 2000 pounds for 500 pounds.
I have heard about them, My friend sold his old caddy with their help, and he said he made much more money, compared to how much he was planning to do when he decided to sell it.