Music from soundcloud

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
SusanaP

Music from soundcloud

Post by SusanaP » Thu Jul 18, 2019 22:43

SoundCloud is audio distribution site, where users can record, upload and promote their sound tracks. SoundCloud allows you to listen as many tracks you want but only allows to download tracks whose downloading is permitted by the track owner.

tonyburgos

Re: Music from soundcloud

Post by tonyburgos » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17

If you look closer you will find all you need to know about SoundCloud in their tagline “It is and audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create”

So basically you get an application that have access to popular music and also to some original and rare mixes and sounds that you will not find on any other place. So it is easy to say that SoundCloud reaches every possible type of music lovers and various audience with the best streaming services.

As an addition to download from soundcloud also allows you to listen to the radio station that has similar songs as the one you like. One of the best things about SoundCloud is that adds are very short and very well timed, so you can run on adds very rarely and when you do you can just skip them and return to your music, it is a very good and useful part of the service SoundCloud provides.

To upload a video or record a new one, first tap at the bottom of the screen:

BillET

Post by BillET » Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:53

It's better to be at concerts. There is nothing special about SoundCloud. At a concert, it’s easy to make new friends and make a connection with people. Everybody is there for the same reason. It's convenient to browse and see the many concerts that you can be apart of. We are all fans. I love to meet new people with the same music taste. I love that soooo much.

BillET

Post by BillET » Fri Aug 09, 2019 15:04

It's better to be at concerts. There is nothing special about SoundCloud. At a concert, it’s easy to make new friends and make a connection with people. Everybody is there for the same reason. It's convenient to browse LINK and see the many concerts that you can be apart of. We are all fans. I love to meet new people with the same music taste. I love that soooo much.