Jondonym Security Certificate

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
cane

Re: Jondonym Security Certificate

Post by cane » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55

BEAST is purely a client-side vulnerability and it is fixed in nearly all browsers. (MacOS user have to upgrade to Mavericks, all other major browser vendors enabled the 1/n-1 split in 2012)

RC4-SHA ciphers are required for MS Internet Explorer, we can not remove it at the moment.

Kornblumenblau

Post by Kornblumenblau » Wed Nov 06, 2013 13:48

BEAST is purely a client-side vulnerability and it is fixed in nearly all browsers.
Isn't it so? As said before

Thanks to you!

huuuuws

Post by huuuuws » Thu Jun 11, 2020 20:32

AES-CBC- ciphers are not high secure anymore because of the BEAST attack. But the insecure part is CBC, not AES.

AlexanderOgden

Post by AlexanderOgden » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:29

I've been trying to find a more suitable thread for more than half an hour, but unfortunately, I still haven't found anything. So I will ask here and hope for your help. A couple of days ago, our house was robbed. The robbers broke in at night and stole some of my wife's jewelry. We did not even notice how it happened at night and only in the morning realized what had happened. My wife and our children are very scared and they ask me to contact residential security services. I'm thinking of contacting the most famous security company in our city - ccsecurityservices.co.uk. I would like to know if you have used their services? Were you satisfied with their services?

JoanGreen

Post by JoanGreen » Wed Jan 20, 2021 14:21

AlexanderOgden wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:29
I've been trying to find a more suitable thread for more than half an hour, but unfortunately, I still haven't found anything. So I will ask here and hope for your help. A couple of days ago, our house was robbed. The robbers broke in at night and stole some of my wife's jewelry. We did not even notice how it happened at night and only in the morning realized what had happened. My wife and our children are very scared and they ask me to contact residential security services. I'm thinking of contacting the most famous security company in our city - ccsecurityservices.co.uk. I would like to know if you have used their services? Were you satisfied with their services?
I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Oswald22

Post by Oswald22 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 22:30

n the modern world, there are many different threats that constantly haunt a person. And so you need to be able to protect yourself from this, it is very important and necessary, and it can really protect you very much.

Niko87

Post by Niko87 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 23:04

In our time when a crime is constantly growing, it is very important that the business is protected and can function safely. It is for this purpose that I use the services of this company especially alarm intruder. All because they can provide a fairly high level of security and I like the way these people work. I can generally trust their professionalism and have nothing to complain about. I feel at ease thanks to their security systems.

IvanZaytsev1

Post by IvanZaytsev1 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 14:41

Thanks for your information..