Web hosting and rental servers

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
Langdon

Web hosting and rental servers

Post by Langdon » Fri May 29, 2020 10:33

I would like to create my own site and it will be kind of massive project, so I guess I would need a powerful server

Emad785

Re: Web hosting and rental servers

Post by Emad785 » Fri May 29, 2020 17:45

Yes, it is better to get powerful one from the start.

Samuel65

Post by Samuel65 » Fri May 29, 2020 18:07

If you want to always have a website that will have good performance it is really important to do everything properly. Hosting is very important part of your website and it is better to have good hosting from the start because it will still be good when your website grows. I have built a website that was really small at first, but I used dedicated server for my hosting. Everyone was telling me that there is no need to have dedicated server hosting, but I didn't listen and I was right. My website really grew and it still performs amazingly because I have good dedicated server from gthost.com. I really like working with them because there are no hidden fees, you know from the start how much it costs and that doesn't change.

Draver07

Post by Draver07 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 22:44

Thanks that's a pretty useful information that i was looking for.

FreddyZ

Post by FreddyZ » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:06

I am not a game developer or programmer but I am a little versed in creating forums and hosting services. In general, I advise you not to start with the most expensive server because it is not a fact that you will use the entire server, but if you are really going to load your server heavily, than the most powerful hosting is the right decision. When I was just starting out and I needed a really good hosting, I thought that I could just google it and I would immediately get the desired result. But there are a huge number of hosting services and each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. It’s good that now there are such https://www.m2media.com.au/australian-w ... s-hosting/ services where they subdivide hosting services according to special criteria and hosting capabilities. I suggest you check them out to learn more about the best wordpress hostings.

MultiX

Post by MultiX » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:25

Great idea

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Fri Oct 23, 2020 18:52

Yes, you will need a powerful server, but nowadays it shouldn't be a problem at all. I know a lot of sites that offer VPN hosting services, and they all or almost all companies have good offers. The only reason I have my favorite company and I used to buy only from them for the last time is because they have cheap vps servers. The price is also very important for me, especially when the quality does not suffer. I hope you will succeed. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Oct 28, 2020 19:01

IsaacBrown wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 18:52
Yes, you will need a powerful server, but nowadays it shouldn't be a problem at all. I know a lot of sites that offer VPN hosting services, and they all or almost all companies have good offers. The only reason I have my favorite company and I used to buy only from them for the last time is because they have cheap vps servers. The price is also very important for me, especially when the quality does not suffer. I hope you will succeed. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
You know, even though there are thousands of VPS hosting servers, I wouldn't agree that it's so easy to find a powerful and safe one.

Lunetime

Post by Lunetime » Wed Dec 09, 2020 14:42

Hi there. If you need to find good website hosting provider and create a site, I can recommend to pay attention on Squarespace platform. It provides many modern features and all necessary functionality to create beautiful websites. If you want more details and price plans, just navigate to this website!

Fyanalan

Post by Fyanalan » Thu Dec 10, 2020 13:54

Thank you all for the advice!