How to use a desired ip location?

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
slayerllayer

How to use a desired ip location?

Post by slayerllayer » Sat May 28, 2016 14:20

Hi

Im new to Jondo and still learning it. I want to know if something i want is possible with Jondo.

I want my ip location to be my desired location while im using Jodofox by anonymously. Example: when i check whoer dot net it shows the location of my ip as the exit ip location of Jondo which is currently being used.

So i want to set my desired exit ip location (i.e Turkey) so when i check on whoer dot net i see my ip location as Turkey.

I have tried to do this by visiting the Jodon add-on options on firefox(jodofox) I am using socks so i have changed the "custom proxy" section with my desired ip location details but whoer dot net still shows up Jondo's exit ip location.

Can i achieve my goal with jondo premium?

Thanks

frustrated

Re: How to use a desired ip location?

Post by frustrated » Sat May 28, 2016 19:08

You will always have the IP address of the exit mix that has been assigned to the cascade you are using. This is true of both free and premium cascades.

Be very careful about using the custom proxy settings. You might compromise the system and end up leaking your real IP address.

slayerllayer

Post by slayerllayer » Sat May 28, 2016 19:49

frustrated wrote:You will always have the IP address of the exit mix that has been assigned to the cascade you are using. This is true of both free and premium cascades.

Be very careful about using the custom proxy settings. You might compromise the system and end up leaking your real IP address.
So, while i use Jondo it is impossible to see my location as Turkey when checking from whoer dot net? Even i am able to use socks?

frustrated

Post by frustrated » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:16

You can use JonDo to access a VPN that has a Turkish IP address.

Derik

Post by Derik » Thu Apr 25, 2019 22:00

To be honest with no idea.