Business Ideas

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
kukuriga

Business Ideas

Post by kukuriga » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:25

Hello guys!

Here, I would like to talk to you about business ideas.

In the near future, I'm planning to invest some money in some kind of business, but still not sure in what exactly. My plan is to make multiple sources of income and I have a couple of ideas, but I want to hear more from you, maybe I'll like some of them.

I'll give you a couple of rules. You have 50.000$ to invest in the next 7 days, and you need to invest it all. It can be passive or active income.

Be creative as much as you can and try to avoid ideas like ''I would deposit everything on Stake and make millions" 😂😂 or something like that.

I really hope to hear a lot of interesting ideas here. Therefore, in the next 7 days, I will reward one person per day with 0.02 LTC.

Looking forward to see some good ideas!

invictusman

Re: Business Ideas

Post by invictusman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:26

If you mean passive income. Then it seems to me best to put money on a deposit in a bank and just get interest on your deposit. This guarantees you that you do not lose your money and will make a profit. You just need to choose a reliable bank with a good interest rate.

surfius

Post by surfius » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:26

I don't like banks. For me is better to purchase some kind of real estate (apartment, business office, etc..) and rent it per day or month. I think real estates are the safest investment, you can make money out of it, and at the end, you can sell it for similar price.

Varamand

Post by Varamand » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27

I don't think investment can be called a business. Especially when only one person is doing it. But the cool thing is that you shared this post. I have always been interested in investments, but personally I have never done this, as I was afraid of losing my money. I also don't like the fact that the result has to wait for a relatively long time. When I was just thinking about starting my own business, one of the options was investments, but for a successful start I need a large amount of money, which I did not have at that time, so I decided that it would be better to create a small thematic online store, save money and start invest when the store is able to generate passive income for me. At the moment I am only improving it, as well as its components. For example I recently updated the database thanks to https://www.cosource.com.au/database-design. Then there will be design, as well as new employees so that the store does not depend on me. Only when I can accomplish this will I switch to investment.

kukuriga

Post by kukuriga » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:34

Varamand wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27
I don't think investment can be called a business. Especially when only one person is doing it. But the cool thing is that you shared this post. I have always been interested in investments, but personally I have never done this, as I was afraid of losing my money. I also don't like the fact that the result has to wait for a relatively long time. When I was just thinking about starting my own business, one of the options was investments, but for a successful start I need a large amount of money, which I did not have at that time, so I decided that it would be better to create a small thematic online store, save money and start invest when the store is able to generate passive income for me. At the moment I am only improving it, as well as its components. For example I recently updated the database thanks to https://www.cosource.com.au/database-design. Then there will be design, as well as new employees so that the store does not depend on me. Only when I can accomplish this will I switch to investment.
Well.. Good luck!

Brave_Jan

Post by Brave_Jan » Sat Jan 09, 2021 15:56

2020 might be the best year for buying a business as the prices be dropped dramatically

rijekih292

Post by rijekih292 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 21:34

Hi
I am new here

Saturn2020

Post by Saturn2020 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 14:13

I have been thinking of buying a food delivery company. I am aware that it's gonna be difficult to make a name for a new one, therefore I came to the conclusion that buying an alreadu existing one and eventually expanding it would be a good idea. I have some capital I inherited from my late grandfather and while this money will be enough for even my children to not have to work I still want to invest it somewhere and have an occupation. I realized this while in lockdown and was going crazy in my house :).

Lunetime

Post by Lunetime » Thu Jan 14, 2021 19:30

Hello there. Business is good thing, but I think nowadays competition is so high! In my opinion better will be to work with investing. For example I earn good money on sport betting! I am a fan of football and this game brings me good profit. If you will decide to try, navigate to this homepage and research all necessary information.

Mrshelby2

Post by Mrshelby2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 20:12

you should do what you love and what you want/
don`t ask anyone really