What problems did you have in business schools and training? What was it that helped you?

Ideas to everything that could be useful. Proposals and tips for JonDonym programming.
Derik

What problems did you have in business schools and training? What was it that helped you?

Post by Derik » Thu Jul 16, 2020 19:55

Ronaldio

Re: What problems did you have in business schools and training? What was it that helped you?

Post by Ronaldio » Thu Jul 16, 2020 19:56

I've tried a couple of times to protect my business work. But my teacher says I'm having trouble writing. I can't write and plan my work properly. I've been asked to write a very important essay. I've decided that https://cheapbusinessessay.com/ would help me in this. It was the best solution)

Tempton

Re: What problems did you have in business schools and training? What was it that helped you?

Post by Tempton » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:01

Derik wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 19:55
I had a few problems in my college. Firstly, I always worked part-time and because of this I did not have time to do any homework. But thank God I was saved by this service https://www.essaywritingnz.com/pay-for-essays/. I even had a regular customer discount there and got to know one author who always did my work. He was a professional in his field!

HowardWow1997
name: Tery

Post by HowardWow1997 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:49

The biggest problem is info-businessmen who don't know anything about business, but teach it to someone

Varamand

Post by Varamand » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36

Teachers who understand absolutely nothing in modern business. They teach using outdated books and stereotypes that only hinder successful development.