What kind of pet should I have for a five year old child?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
sakazzh

Post by sakazzh » Sun Jan 10, 2021 14:35

afrizza

Re: What kind of pet should I have for a five year old child?

Post by afrizza » Sun Jan 10, 2021 14:36

The most interesting animals for children can be a cat and a dog, because they have more intelligence than, for example, rodents.

vipar

Post by vipar » Sun Jan 10, 2021 14:38

This is a rather difficult question. Many parents believe that it is best for a child to have the most unpretentious, problem-free pet. But the truth is, there are no such things. Yes, a fish requires less attention than, for example, a dog, but caring for it has its own nuances.

KevinGun5

Post by KevinGun5 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 20:14

Golden retriver for sure! Its best friend!

lianot

Post by lianot » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:37

Get a cat! A cat in the house is a positive for the baby. It's no secret that as a child's childhood, parents try to do everything possible to more often see a smile on their baby's face. Who will like it if the child is constantly crying and unhappy with something? So some parents even try to walk on their heads, but so that the child would smile and not be sad. If there is a cat in the house, the child will have no time to be sad. The cat will always distract the kid from the sad moments of his young life. And if the cat is fidgety and is constantly accustomed to movement, then all kinds of somersaults with her participation are guaranteed. The child will not miss this and will always be in high spirits, with a smile on his face. And if there is more than one cat or kitten in the house, then there is hardly a place for sadness at all. By the way, if you want to have a cat, be sure to purchase one of the Best Cat Beds https://petonbed.com/best-cat-beds/ for your pet. Because cat wants to rest in comfort too!

Saturn2020

Post by Saturn2020 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 14:11

A cat, in my opinion

Tonadel

Post by Tonadel » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:45

If you want him to take of his pet personally, I would choose something that doesn't require a lot of time, like a turtle. To prepare yourself for any problems I recommend adding UK Pet Drugs to your bookmarks. It's a store with a good assortment of drugs for all kinds of pets, you will be able to order the medicine you need and get it delivered fast.

DiBrain

Post by DiBrain » Sat Mar 20, 2021 14:59

Better i think a cat but If you live in a house on the ground, and not in an apartment, then a puppy.