Looking for cool people to play destiny, gta 5 and other games with

Questions about organisation, special technical questions, troll plain
FussyEater

Looking for cool people to play destiny, gta 5 and other games with

Post by FussyEater » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:56

i am 23 years old, married, and have a 3-year-old boy. a friend of mine who i played games with for years died about a month ago. Just going back to Games looking for new friends to have fun with. Feel free to write to me here or on PSN. chevrolet racing 9

Langdon

Re: Looking for cool people to play destiny, gta 5 and other games with

Post by Langdon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 15:21

FussyEater wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:56
i am 23 years old, married, and have a 3-year-old boy. a friend of mine who i played games with for years died about a month ago. Just going back to Games looking for new friends to have fun with. Feel free to write to me here or on PSN. chevrolet racing 9
Wow, is he already playing games at that age ?? How about GTA?

AlexanderOgden

Post by AlexanderOgden » Wed Dec 16, 2020 15:23

Look, I understand that this sounds at least strange, but I think that in adolescence it is better not to play GTA. The problem here is that it can leave a very bad mark on the psyche because there is violence in every part and this is not normal. I started playing GTA 5 at the age of 18 and for me to this day this is the best game and the best part of the series of games. For a long time I was looking for where to download the mobile version, but after several articles about GTA 5 android I realized that this is just a waste of time and so far the game is simply not available for free.

rratt1122

Post by rratt1122 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 19:55

I m ready play with you

snuffkin

Post by snuffkin » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:31

Yeah, me too

ion78

Post by ion78 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 13:23

I love playing games. But most often I do it on a console https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/and ... mag424Aw3/ . The set-top box and remote control are presented in the new Micro Fusion design. They will look good in any interior. Just try!

Pedors

Post by Pedors » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:54

Ha, if anything, you found me. I really love playing GTA V., And I've already played about 1,000 hours in all that time. It's just an awesome game that still pulls me in for long hours. Especially when I play multiplayer. Admittedly, I'm sick of there being a bunch of rich guys out there who can afford more than I can. So I decided to buy the PC modded accounts GTA5 And you know I did not regret it. Let it not so many hours, but I have a lot of money, and I can do whatever I want without a stupid grind. So write to the LS if you want to play.