Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

How to stay anonymous in your daily life
lianot

Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

Post by lianot » Thu Mar 26, 2020 22:03

The coronavirus pandemic has become disastrous for my business. I just set up a travel agency in the fall. I made a loan for business development. Now I like all companies do not work, customers had to return the money. My savings are running out. I don't know what to do. Is there a future for the tourism business?

famat

Re: Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

Post by famat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 19:00

Don't get upset. All crises sooner or later pass and will need to continue to work and earn. You need to analyze your business and find weak links.

famat

Re: Is it possible to develop a tourism business?

Post by famat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 19:14

You've probably noticed that many companies have closed their offices. And companies with online offices work. There are travel companies that are already developing new routes for their tourists and improving the quality of service. It's not an easy job. This is based on the feedback of tourists and the wishes of tourists. What can you do?
You can develop your own creative website. On the site you can already blog about tourist destinations. It will attract tourists. Be sure to make a forum for your customers and potential customers. It is pleasant for the client to know that he is being heard and want to know his opinion. You can connect the UseResponse service. It's inexpensive. But that's how you can analyze it now with the internal help service software.
https://www.useresponse.com/internal-h ... ing-system information left from customers.

This helps to combine multiple support channels (email, website form, social media, live chat, help desk, telegram, skype, others) into a single system, structure and organize user requests, and automate support processes.