Secret codes for Apple iPhone

If sometime something does not work...
timtur

Secret codes for Apple iPhone

Post by timtur » Fri May 08, 2020 9:06

Apple iPhone secret codes

*#06# - IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number

*3001#12345#* and press call - Enter Field Mode. Information about the SIM-card, indicators of cellular communication and signal level. All data is constantly updated.

*777# and press call - Account balance for prepaid iPhone.

*225# and press call - Bill Balance. (Postpaid only)

*646# and press call - Check minutes. (Postpaid only). It will display you the available minutes of your talk time.

*#30# and press call - Calling line presentation check.

disoma

Re: Secret codes for Apple iPhone

Post by disoma » Sat May 23, 2020 19:35

It is realy interesting

Owens

Post by Owens » Mon May 25, 2020 7:18

What are these?

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Fri Sep 11, 2020 14:07

Yeah, this code are worth of attention. I like Apple devices, except their mobile hot spot when iPhone after 10 minutes is hot to the point of discomfort. Month ago my iPhone 11 Pro Max wifi module was broken and I contacted BreakFixNow them to help me. They fixed and told moreover that my screen was pirate fake (clone). I was shocked and in the same time understood why one dude sold me his smartphone for very cheap price. I did some more investment toward quality and original screen to be sure I have right device with true filling. Take care guys.

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Fri Sep 11, 2020 15:53

JoanneCameron wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 14:07
Yeah, this code are worth of attention. I like Apple devices, except their mobile hot spot when iPhone after 10 minutes is hot to the point of discomfort. Month ago my iPhone 11 Pro Max wifi module was broken and I contacted BreakFixNow them to help me. They fixed and told moreover that my screen was pirate fake (clone). I was shocked and in the same time understood why one dude sold me his smartphone for very cheap price. I did some more investment toward quality and original screen to be sure I have right device with true filling. Take care guys.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

reidi689

Post by reidi689 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 19:03

i will check it out

Avanice

Post by Avanice » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:51

Useful post, really appreciate you for that, because those codes can be really helpful in different situations. For example, I bought for my sister an iPhone 8 some time ago. Because she is still a kid, I've searched for a used one, because in my opinion, it isn't worth it to lose 800$ on a phone that will be cracked in less than 2 months. So, when I searched for a good and cheap iPhone 8 I've found out using IMEI number, that a lot of them were stolen, or blocked via Icloud. Yeah, such a phone you won't use. Happily, at least you can sell it to buybackboss.com They know how to fix or how to unblock it.

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Thu Oct 08, 2020 13:17

Avanice wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:51
Useful post, really appreciate you for that, because those codes can be really helpful in different situations. For example, I bought for my sister an iPhone 8 some time ago. Because she is still a kid, I've searched for a used one, because in my opinion, it isn't worth it to lose 800$ on a phone that will be cracked in less than 2 months. So, when I searched for a good and cheap iPhone 8 I've found out using IMEI number, that a lot of them were stolen, or blocked via Icloud. Yeah, such a phone you won't use. Happily, at least you can sell it to buybackboss.com They know how to fix or how to unblock it.
I've heard about them, but I didn't try their services yet, is it worth it?

lynn21

Post by lynn21 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:17

Hi friends, that's really informative post you have shared here. I found it really impressive and I appreciate you for this. Well, I'll share it with my friends.

LimeT

Post by LimeT » Thu Oct 15, 2020 14:24

I think that it might be applied only for certain gsm providers