chrome proxy plugin

If sometime something does not work...
mpenucca

chrome proxy plugin

Post by mpenucca » Mon Apr 10, 2017 13:39

Some friends and I have released a chrome plugin that automatically discovers, tests and sets up free proxies in your browser.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lljceokage

This is a research project. We do not make money out of it and the service is provided "as is". I will appreciate all of your feedbacks!

Ochnö

Re: chrome proxy plugin

Post by Ochnö » Mon Apr 10, 2017 14:44

That's funny.Are you kidding?
"Free proxys"?
Opens the door for Mitm attack,code injection,tracking,malware.
Most of them also sent your real IP out.

That's one of the worst ideas from the 90s :lol:

ShortShot

Post by ShortShot » Wed Nov 25, 2020 23:49

Well, i have to agree with Ochnö . This is not a great idea at all. In case you do not care about the online security, and if you consider that the online security is only related to some crazy people that actually believe all the conspiracy theories, then go on. I will just watch you. In my opinion ''free proxies'' are pointless right now. In case you really care about your online security just get a VPN. However before choosing a certain VPN, visit the best vpn reviews site, and take a look at the reviews and choose the best one that fits you.

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Dec 07, 2020 13:11

ShortShot wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 23:49
Well, i have to agree with Ochnö . This is not a great idea at all. In case you do not care about the online security, and if you consider that the online security is only related to some crazy people that actually believe all the conspiracy theories, then go on. I will just watch you. In my opinion ''free proxies'' are pointless right now. In case you really care about your online security just get a VPN. However before choosing a certain VPN, visit the best vpn reviews site, and take a look at the reviews and choose the best one that fits you.
I have to agree vpn is way better!