Problems with Jondo Browser

If sometime something does not work...
FireFox12

Problems with Jondo Browser

Post by FireFox12 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 20:33

I have just installed JondoBrowser on a new computer (I installed it before firefox and Jondofox). When I tested the settings, on IP check page it says that I'm using jondo but the browser is not set to default settings ? I haven't changed any settings and I think the JDB re-sets back to default when closed down anyway ? Tried closing JDB and re-checking on IP page but again says I should use default settings ??

I've since installed firefox and JondoFox. Jondofox when checked on the IP checking page passes all green ?

??

cane

Re: Problems with Jondo Browser

Post by cane » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:37

Can you provide a screenshot of full IP check with non-working JonDoBrowser? Wich fields are nor green?

Wich operation system are you using (you may send privat information by "Private Message" to me, button "PM" below my post).

cane

Post by cane » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55

Got your PM - thanks. Looks strange, I can not see these problems on my test system.

FireFox12

Post by FireFox12 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 17:39

indeed.. Any ideas on a solution ?

As explained in my PM, with the firefox icon being shown on the task bar rather than the JDB icon do you think this could be anything ?

The areas that are highlighted as red what could be the possible causes ?

JDB should re-set to default settings on close right ? how could I try to manual re-set to default settings ?

cane

Post by cane » Mon Mar 24, 2014 15:04

I did not found the problem - sorry.

Best way: Please install JonDoBrowser 0.14, which is online for Windows now: https://anonymous-proxy-servers.net/dow ... in.paf.exe

Uninstall the version 0.13 first and install the new one in fresh directory.

(JonDoBrowser 0.14 contains a reset function if you changed any values. Open "about:config" and reset the value for "extensions.jondofox.firstStart" if required.)

FireFox12

Post by FireFox12 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 17:11

I see no un-install option for JDB ? Do I just delete the install folder ?

JohnHenry

Post by JohnHenry » Tue Mar 25, 2014 19:49

JDF&JDB are both complete FF-but portable.So there is no need for"uninstall"-just delete the folder.