Seedbox? Pro or contra?

If sometime something does not work...
FussyEater

Seedbox? Pro or contra?

Post by FussyEater » Sun Jan 03, 2021 23:53

Hi
Should I use seedboxed while downloading files from torrents?
I observed that big files (about 100 or 200 GB) are downloading slowly

ShortShot

Re: Seedbox? Pro or contra?

Post by ShortShot » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:32

I never used the before but it might be worth it

JoanneCameron

Post by JoanneCameron » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:39

It is a good place to start. I had something like that happen to me as well but when it happened to me I had no idea what to do. I have been asking around but no one knew what I should do and that was when I came across this term seedbox. I was clueless as to what it was and so I asked around about it. A friend of mine told me that it's something like a third-party program that allows you to increase the speed of your downloads and if you want to share something it will help you with that too. I used one of the programs I got on this list here: www.seedboxreviews.com I think tat if you have very little idea what a seedbox is just like me you will find it useful. Good luck though I hope that you will manage to figure this one out. It might be useful for all of us in the long run that is for sure.

JoshuaCameron

Post by JoshuaCameron » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:44

JoanneCameron wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:39
It is a good place to start. I had something like that happen to me as well but when it happened to me I had no idea what to do. I have been asking around but no one knew what I should do and that was when I came across this term seedbox. I was clueless as to what it was and so I asked around about it. A friend of mine told me that it's something like a third-party program that allows you to increase the speed of your downloads and if you want to share something it will help you with that too. I used one of the programs I got on this list here: www.seedboxreviews.com I think tat if you have very little idea what a seedbox is just like me you will find it useful. Good luck though I hope that you will manage to figure this one out. It might be useful for all of us in the long run that is for sure.
thanks for the share. I will keep it in mind

Boris20

Post by Boris20 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 19:19

I think tat if you have very little idea what a seedbox is just like me you will find it useful. Good luck though I hope that you will manage to figure this one out. It might be useful for all of us in the long run that is for sure.