Can anyone make a living trading FOREX using an expert advisor?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
joanna.l79

Can anyone make a living trading FOREX using an expert advisor?

Post by joanna.l79 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:14

Can anyone make a living trading FOREX using an expert advisor? I mean a decent living like a stable consistent $5000 USD monthly income. If so, what expert advisors should I invest in, what brokers should I trade with, etc.? :!:

frankdavis40

Re: Can anyone make a living trading FOREX using an expert advisor?

Post by frankdavis40 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:21

If i really have such a good EA that works consistently, why would i be even revealing it, leave alone Selling it. It would be like the Holy Grail.
Dont waste your money on some Stupid EA's and Indicators. Instead learn the ropes using paper trading. Pick your trading times ex. first 3 hours of Eur session and US sessions have good volatility and trends a bit.
Try out multiple trading platforms like Metatrader, Ninja Trader, Ctrader.
after lot of try outs im settling with ctrader which is good for my needs.And you can choose any good broker my experiences with Oanda, MB Trading were great.

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Sun Jan 31, 2021 13:17

Have you any idea about forex at all? You see, in general trading is risky but it depends on your experience and how good you manage the risk associated with it. That`s why I trade only with some trusted brokers or expert advisor trading https://roboforex.com/beginners/info/expert-advisors/ and pretty satisfied with my income. Read reviews, make a research and take into account all factors required. Happy trading

BillShiphr

Post by BillShiphr » Mon Feb 15, 2021 16:42

If you will find a really competent broker, I believe that it is possible. That is not so easy to find him

Ardas

Post by Ardas » Mon Feb 15, 2021 17:57

It's definitely possible. The first thing that you need to do is to find yourself a reliable and secure broker where you can easily invest your money into stock and don't worry about scams or anything else. In this case, Olymp Trade बनाम IQ Option will be a great option for you. Be sure to check it out when you find some free time. Good luck.

Buturing57

Post by Buturing57 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:08

If you want to know about the live trading options then you need to get some written tips that will help you with the forex trading earning. Students also check the different kinds of writing service options and want to explore this information which is helpful for them to get review on the writing service platform. Anyone can get follow the clear instructions which will help them to get clear advice.

JesseVallery

Post by JesseVallery » Tue Mar 16, 2021 16:26

I have a trading bot. I trade automatically, setting sell and buy orders according to market movements. I'd say I do quite well buying low and selling high while watching for unexpected news that could cause huge jumps in price. Sometimes I feel I could do better a few years back if I had this bot https://tradingbot-solutions.com/. The way I see it, I think a bot will most likely help a trader provided the bot is well programmed enough to not misbehave.

If you change your settings accordingly it just makes your trades smarter and emotion free - then a lot of money could be made.