What is the process to move my car to Canada?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
frankdavis40

What is the process to move my car to Canada?

Post by frankdavis40 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:24

What is the process to move my car to Canada? :?:

joanna.l79

Re: What is the process to move my car to Canada?

Post by joanna.l79 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:09

When you’re accepted as a permanent resident you can bring all your personal effects including cars, which you can simply drive, whereupon the cars become a provincial matter. Generally, you have 30 days to show a licencing office that the car has been safety-approved, pay the licencing fee, and possibly provincial tax on its value, whereupon you’ll get a licence for it.

PatrickR

Post by PatrickR » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:09

Have you considered any broker yet? Check out this company https://clearit.ca/ specializing on any import issues and be sure you get all information required. By the way I used to deal with that company and should say they are real professionals. Get their free consultation as soon as possible. Hope it can help

johnybrand

Post by johnybrand » Mon Jan 04, 2021 16:34

Container Car Transportation to Canada - Green Line Marine Cargo LLC is a Reliable UAE Cargo Transportation Company. If you have a branch in the city can apply to them.

Garibaldi

Post by Garibaldi » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:17

I'm sure there's not much point in lugging the car halfway around the world, and it's better to try some other option. At least I have a great idea for that - buyherepayhere.io. If you take the car, it might even be cheaper. Oh, and conveniently, they'll find you a personal lender even if you have credit history problems!