How much money could driverless cars save?

Wie man im täglichen Leben anonym bleibt. Diskussion und Erfahrungsaustausch.
joanna.l79

Post by joanna.l79 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 16:22

:o

PatrickR

Re: How much money could driverless cars save?

Post by PatrickR » Thu Dec 17, 2020 16:06

And the number of people it could put out of work is about half a million.

Something no one seems to want to think or write about. A significant part of this "monetary savings" will once more come out of the pockets of the middle and working classes.

frankdavis40

Post by frankdavis40 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 17:10

Hi there, it is quite an interesting topic I should say. I believe I have something to tell you. The thing is that driverless technology does reduce spending on fuel, parking, insurance, healthcare, and fines. Check out how driverless cars could save money and become even closer to some future technologies. I strongly believe that in a few years we would observe all those changes alive. Hope it can help. Good luck :idea:

IsaacBrown

Post by IsaacBrown » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:23

I can not say an exact number, but it would save a lot of money. A monthly salary is about three to four thousand dollars, so this is the saved sum for a car. However, I used to focus on earnings but not on savings. I know a lot of people who live from salary to salary and always say that they can not afford this and that. It is unclear for me, why they continue doing what they do, without even trying to improve the situation and to find other ways of earning money. I also was in a situation when the salary wasn't good enough, and I decided to get an online job. Thankfully I got an online business, and after the second month, I could quit my job. It all started when I accidentally clicked on https://yourmoneygeek.com/retail-arbitrage/, and found out how to develop my business on Amazon by buying and selling different goods.